Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 14

sever30:
from the current price mark, above it put a staircase of buy stops, below the price put several sell stops. buy opened, price went down, opened two sells, reversed and opened 3 buy, reversed and opened 4 sells = got into an expanding formation (triangle)

Well, with a martin - no need for an expanding formation to hit the wall - a horizontal one will be enough (written above). So you ate a dog with nets and, nevertheless, came to a deadlock with them. in fact

sever30:
do you understand that the SL function replaces the opening of an opposite position? when the global take profit is reached, all open positions are closed by overlap (return spread), and if the margin gets threateningly large, we close the 'excessive' opposite positions, also by closing the opposite ones...

although... i.e. if only the deposit is big enough to double on a long formation, as you say. i see... would you put it on a real account?

Globe:

Well, I see. well, with martin - and the expanding formation will not be needed to kill the wall - a horizontal formation will be enough (I wrote above). i.e. you ate the dog with the grids and, nevertheless, came to a deadlock with them. in fact
people in an avalanche, in a horizontal flat, trying to get out of it by doubling the volumes: 1,2,4,8,16,32 etc. here 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc. feel the difference as they say ...

Globe:

Oh, well... i.e. if only the deposit was enough to double on a long formation, as you say. i see. would you bet on the real thing?

I'm not preaching or fanatical about it, I'm just supporting the discussion. It's too early to think about it, we should at least see how all this nonsense will behave... is pure curiosity.

Look at the test, without martin, the outliers of the deposit, equal to the drawdown, you can see that they have not exceeded the initial depot since 1999 and they are not much ... If you do not know the difference between the initial deposit and the initial deposit, you can see that they do not exceed the initial deposit and they do not have a lot.

sever30:
people in an avalanche, in a horizontal flat, trying to get out of it by doubling volumes: 1,2,4,8,16,32 etc... here we have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc... feel the difference as they say ...

Oh, so you're a pretty moderate conservative now? compared to those crazy avalanche-goers. OK... i have a tendency to do this kind of thing too - and not out of greed.

sever30:
people in an avalanche, in a horizontal flat, trying to get out of it by doubling volumes: 1,2,4,8,16,32 etc... here we have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc... feel the difference as they say ...
You can even have a look.

sever30:

... deposit outflows, equal to drawdown, it can be seen that they have not exceeded the initial deposit since 1999 and there are not many...

i remember Renat said something like: gentlemen nettors, you forget about real-time execution. would you like to slip past all levels of the grid? open the whole bundle at the top of the spikes, and then with all that shit - back to the tar-ramp? remind me, because the slip set when opening a put will not affect its execution. i am in a minor mood today. i need a hit tonight. to get in the mood

TheXpert:
It is even possible to watch.

I've read it, but it doesn't look like that...

"..... and stoplosses on these orders are placed at the breakout price." there should be no SL.

and when total profits are reached, close all positions by closing with a counter.

and please consider the 2nd part, i.e. adding a martin...

Globe:
I remember Renat said something like: gentlemen nettors, you forget about execution on the real. but do you want to slip past all grid levels? with the opening of the whole bundle on the top of the spike, and then with all this collected bullshit - back to the tar-ramp? remind me, because the set slip when opening a position will have no effect on its execution. i am in a minor mood today. need a hit tonight. to get in the mood
my opinion on this... If you want a real trading system, you should first build a profitable one and then tune it and think about its real use, not the other way around. I've heard thousands of people crying and claiming the system is impossible to use for technical reasons, but I haven't heard any one who has a truly profitable TS and claiming the system cannot be used in real trading due to technical reasons the problems are always and everywhere solved in stages.

sever30:
... I hear thousands of people crying and claiming they can't work for technical reasons ...
you're right to say: toaster-demo-real, toaster-demo-real, steal-drink-jail...
Reason: