Traders Forum - page 34

I should add that the picture shows a 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Nür.

Those who know it are clear, those who don't know don't care.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Strange things you say, Sergei. "We have no right to require others to live by our charter" means that "we" are a bunch of wild animals. Conscious elements of SOCIETY must (and it is OK and also necessary!) follow the governing rules of that society. If there are no rules, society is self-destructive. Humans are not ants or bees which instinctively form a society. People have to consciously go to some restrictions in order to form a society, in particular, as you said, restrictions on freedoms that limit the freedoms of others. A forum is a small society. If there are no clear rules governing relationships, participants will behave to the extent of their development and understanding of their belonging to that society. As it turns out that there are those who consider themselves different from society and who think they can behave as they please (disturbing others), rules simply need to be imposed. Just as the rules of the road help avoid chaos and hence a huge number of accidents, the rules of the forum will help avoid useless arguments and dozens of pages of 'nothing' talk.

As the laziest, I've had my fun so far reading this thread.

But now I feel it is my duty to point out that I am against fascism and want to support my colleagues in opposing the newfangled Aryans. I am not an Aryan. I'm from a bunch of wild animals who have the art of self-organising without fascist regulation. I am for freedom. I will be glad if fascist ideology is squeezed out of the threads of this, so far, free forum, where anyone can express their opinion, including sending anyone to hell. Glad to see a great resistance to the infiltration of fascist ideology, which is supposed to bring order, but in fact to suppress all opinions under the Fuhrer. I am proud of the members of this forum, who relentlessly thwart the Fuhrer's attempts to seize power.

Colleagues, keep it up!

"I listened to you long and hard. I finally get it. What fools you all are."

Like they say, treat people the way you want to be treated. No more and no less, and it doesn't work the other way around.

It's stupid to demand that everyone address each other as 'you' and yet always be ready to throw shit, so to speak, on someone you don't like. (You have to have shit on your conscience). And a well-intentioned guy opens the topic, and the girl is so pretty and has a car... Oh you!

In general, the "low" comes out, savoured some "especially hard" places. Eh, we don't have enough extremes in life, what's it like? Testosterone.

And you say freedom, unfreedom. We should just get drunk and punch someone in the face... :)))))

Skrudg has been permanently banned for unprovoked smearing of a forum member. His post is removed

Dear Rosh, please quote "unprovoked smear talk to one of the forum members".

And take back my post. It's a matter of principle.

Your forum is already turning into a buffoonery. Believe me, I don't want it either.

Rosh писал (а) >>

So it's OK to just swear...

Yeah, it's unfortunate that we can't even rely on moderators to enforce the normality of the language.

As if it wouldn't turn this forum into a dump. :-(

Yurixx писал (а) >>

So it's OK to just swear...

Yeah, it's unfortunate that we can't even rely on moderators to enforce the normality of the language.

As if it wouldn't turn this forum into a dump. :-(

No need to blame the moderators for the fact that not all posts with foul language were seen and not responded to. But it's okay to complain. Do you think that I have unfairly banned user skruudg? Justify it, perhaps I am wrong. I can't know all the nuances of communication between forum users, I agree.

Rosh, you misunderstand me. I unconditionally support any actions of the moderators, who restrain the smart guys who are unable to communicate in normal Russian language and stay within the bounds of propriety at the same time. In this case your post is right under banned Skrudg' s post that contains "unprovoked smearmongering" not towards a certain participant, but towards everybody at once. And right after your post you see the post of the same Skrudg again, but under the name of Skruudg, where he is waving his rights and demanding to return the post in its place.

Since the post with the foul language and the post with the rocking of rights are indeed on the spot, I decided that either the swearing is allowed, but not to a particular member, or in general Skrudg's claims are recognized as valid and he was restored in rights.

PS

Rosh, I'm not much of a grouch, but that's beside the point. I find it strange that you don't understand whose side I'm on, I think I was quite clear.

Yurixx писал (а) >>

PS

Rosh, grouchiness isn't really my thing, but that's beside the point. I find it strange that you don't understand whose side I'm on, I think I've made myself quite clear.

Apparently I did misunderstand you. I hope that you will also excuse my grouchiness.

Reason: