Interesting Video June 2013 - page 3

zlodei:

Did you make a deal with Loboda, he pays you a %? The video is not interesting, and the branch is now dedicated to the site strategi4yu. The first 2 months it was a great video, and now you should at least change the name of the branch to "forex videos", as there is no more interesting material here.

I'm done, now you can delete my comment. :-)

Few good Russian-speaking videos ... So decided to go over the forex strategies. Finished with Loboda - I will move on to others. A post a general educational video about forex and markets (Gerchik, etc.) - has already done it ... Now I need - the system of manual trading, and I do it. Why? I have a lot of programmers on all the forums, the main contingent are traders. But here it is the opposite for some reason. For example, a newcomer comes here - he won't study mql5, he won't read articles ... and most of them on the forums... And they, by the way, may be customers in services...

In short - if you will find good video about trading systems, how to create systems (systems of manual trading, based on free indicators, available in MT5 or CodeBase) - you are welcome. And just comments without videos are not needed here.

Derivatives trading

Derivatives trading. Guests: Evgeniy Dankiewicz, Managing Director of Otkritie Financial Corporation; Ilya Efimchuk, CEO of Derivative Expert

:) :)

How to understand the market - Valery Chekalov

Today is the weekend, so listen to a general education webinar from Valery Chekalov for an hour and a half. :)

Description:

The video touches on the main topics, knowing which you can avoid many mistakes when trading on the financial markets, which will allow you not to lose money and to make successful steps to a profitable business. Also examined in detail the psychological factors that affect the behavior of a trader in certain situations, and how to deal with stressful situations.

• The market is a living system
  • Always an equal distribution between buyers and sellers
  • Thinking takes away from the real experience
  • Samoyed is the inner voice

Wall Street Warriors Season 1 Episode 1

It's the weekend, and it's a good time to watch something documentary. This is a documentary about how money is made on Wall Street. The makers of the film give us a glimpse into the everyday lives of people who create fortunes in the course of a day and see how many ways these results are achieved. Six short film episodes of 25 minutes each.

One of the heroes of the film is Alexander Gerchik.

Wall Street Warriors Season 1 Episode 2

This is the second series of a documentary about how money is made on Wall Street.

Wall Street Warriors Season 1 Episode 3

This is the third series of a documentary about how money is made on Wall Street.

Wall Street Warriors Season 1 Episode 4

Wall Street Warriors Season 1 Episode 5

A documentary about how money is made on Wall Street. Six short film episodes of 25 minutes each. The fifth episode.

Wall Street Warriors Season 1 Episode 6

This is the final episode of a documentary about how money is made on Wall Street.

Reason: