Forex systems - page 5

sergeev писал(а) >>

+1.

It's time to set the record straight.

A VERY BIG REQUEST to Saltunov: let you finally explain your method to us, because 99.99% of people who have read about it don't understand it without more explanations. So many questions remain.

Let's start from the simple to the complex, with less water and more details, numbers and maths.

The autoscript performs the actions with positions for us. It is probably necessary to list all the actions of Metoda N3.

1) At 0:31 MSK winter time, I open the terminal, find out the bid price.

2) I open forexclub daily candlestick charts GBP, CHF, JPY, identify their combinations of "the day before yesterday, yesterday, today, there may be eight nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn.

3) I find in the forecast table, in tomorrow's column, what these combinations equal, e.g. pound nnn=B, franc nnn=n, yen nnn=H.

4) I have the equation B=H. In the second table of all such combinations, which is called "Entry Points Table", I find recommendations for opening positions, for example

At 11, 26, 36\ 45 s/I 75 add +45 s/I 75.

5) I open positions on them.

a) If there are no open positions, I place 3 BUY orders at 11, 26, 36 from the bid price at 00:31 s\l 44. At -45 positions roll over with S/L 75. I also place an order above 00:31 bid, this adds up to 45.

b) I close SELL positions.

c) If there is an open BUY position, I leave it at s\l 75.

Variants may be different, all this is done in 10 minutes, profitability is on the average 200 pips per week, at the current volatility of the week before last 800 for three days.

This method should not be distributed for free in the autoscript, because it has been patented since June 2006 as a brand new method to obtain accurate forecasts and it will form the analytical core of the bank I set up. The script should be for a fee, because it won't wake up the brain and motivate to do science, maybe for such a script I will ask an absolutely non-substantial price, that everyone would understand and learn something on my sites in the old way.

A computer will never surpass human capabilities, who says it will program any of my ideas, is far from cybernetics, probably.

This autoscript, in case of showing in the tester for the periods of 2006, 2007, 2008 championships at least one result above the known prize places may cost from 5 to 25 thousand c.u. respectively, for those who are not used to live in one day. For me in the share capital of a bank, no matter how much you pay, it's not enough, it's the field of investment activity. And the fact that with this method I line up American or British soldiers or owners of brokerage companies and take all their money - in theory it's elementary.

A racket! In the cathouse they connected the Internet... /"and then chief doctor morgulis banned TV" V.V./

mr_Johns писал(а) >>
Shoo! In the kaschenkos, they hooked up the internet... >> and then head doctor Morgulis banned TV.

>> Typical bluff.

Regulest123 писал(а) >>

Typical bluff.

It's your bluff. Or it's PR, and it's all in the white print. Here on this forum they know what a trading system (TS) is that brings profit. What you have written is not even close to this definition.

Prival писал(а) >>

You're bluffing. Or it's PR, and it's all in the white print. Here on this forum, we know what a trading system (TS) is that brings profit. What you have written does not even come close to this definition.

The Expert Advisor creation discussion seems to have come to naught, but the topic will not be closed as long as traders have a need for profitable trades. I guess we can put in an Expert Advisor an eight-story business centre all the floors of which are occupied by financial and analytical companies that work on stock markets. There are such complicated Expert Advisors - whatever is in the code, but if someone needs trades with profit probability higher than 0.5, remember that only finance ministers have more accurate forecasts than mine and they are an object of industrial espionage.

Well said, but I am not sure you understand simple and complex systems, for example Microsoft seems to be a system to you, but it is a garage and remains a garage.

Regulest123 >> :

Whoever is the first to translate this expert and post it here doesn't need to buy it or the methods of getting accurate predictions.

Yay, it's compiled!!!

This autoscript can be used ONLY with the personal permission of the Director of forex.

It will only work on demo accounts, so that all forex money is not stolen.

Now I'm spared the need to buy it!

I did it the way I understood the TOR.

I can only guarantee one thing - it DOES NOT harm the user.

I can only put up the source code with author's permission.

The code was obfuscated to close the algorithm.

Files:

goldtrader >> :

Yay, it's compiled!!!

The code has been obfuscated to close the algorithm.

cool obfuscation :))

Actually, guys, you don't have to respond to the author... because it's clear. For us it's a joke, but for the man it's real life. It's a little sad.

Regulest123 >> :

The autoscript performs the position actions for us. It is probably necessary to list all of Metoda N3's actions.

1) At 0:31 MSK winter time I open the terminal, find out the bid price.

2) I open forexclub daily candlestick charts GBP, CHF, JPY, I identify their combinations "the day before yesterday, yesterday, today, there may be eight nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn= nnn.

3) I find in the forecast table, in tomorrow's column what these combinations are equal to, for example pound nvn=B, franc nvn=n, yen nvn=H.

4) I have the equation B=H. In the second table of all such combinations, called "Entry Points Table" I find the recommendations to open positions, for example

Please explain points 3 and 4.

- How did you find these equalities (nvn= nvn= B). By what principle?

- What is the difference between the "N" and the "N"?

void Help() {
   ObjectCreate("Director", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);
   ObjectSet("Director", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 20);
   ObjectSet("Director", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 20);
   ObjectSet("Director", OBJPROP_CORNER, 1);
   ObjectSetText("Director", "ДАЙТЕ ДЕНЕГ ДИРЕКТОРУ ФОРЕКСА", 26, "Times New Roman", Red);
}

ДАЙТЕ ДЕНЕГ ДИРЕКТОРУ ФОРЕКСА

I'm fading :)))

sergeev писал(а) >>

Please explain points 3 and 4.

- How did you find these equalities (nvn=B). By what principle?

- What is the difference between "N" and "H"?

For such explanations you better go to "Meet the N3 Method" on our forum, because there is the third table of accurate signals, where the difference between "N" and "N" is expressed in quantitative terms "32" and "87" pips from the bid price 00:31.

Those who have realised that only the finance ministers can make more accurate forecasts can now take advantage of all three tables:

Without conditions and fees, the table can be used by:
Residents of Russian intelligence, counter-intelligence, their agents, etc.
members of the diplomatic corps who are immune from taxes and fees.

The rest for the green light need: either get a letter from me "I grant you the right to use the table forecasts!", as for example was the case with one pensioner, and those whom I thanked for contributing to the tasks;
or fulfil the commercial condition, 10% for 2 weeks of management of their funds, without contact;
or make an advance payment, based on the fact that the minimum deposit for the condition from 4 c.u., and the average capacity of the method N3 - 200 p.u. per week, about 2.5 WMZ, contactless. This is a summer advertised price, in fact it was 10 times more.

There are a couple of alternative ways on the sites, for advertising, because it's the cure, the account of traders is already going into the millions.

Take the expert's word for it, probably without a green light, your second signal system leaves the benefits of the indicator unattended.

After the right to use the indicator anyone can create an expert, the knowledge of MQL3 as they say to help, but in the case of selling the Method N3 in the shell of such an expert the bank rate of reward for "sales managers" cannot be more than 10%, it determines the size of all the salaries.

Reason: