Dynamic schedule - page 6

I was looking for an indicator of equivolume charts, but unfortunately I couldn't find it, there were only descriptions. It would seem to be such a rubbish, there should be plenty of them, like renks, but no, there are none at all. I would like to exclude time as an irrelevant factor for a long time already. Time strongly blurs indicator readings. Any oscillator gets excessively "unloaded" in the night doldrums, which adds a lot of confusion to its readings. So if anyone has a tool for constructing off-line equivolume charts in his or her stash, please do not hesitate to post it.

As for the subject. The equi volumetric charts will be insignificantly different from the ones suggested by the author. Just as negligible as the choice of EMA reference point when the number of bars is an order of magnitude greater than its coefficient (i.e. always practically).

shi:

I was looking for an indicator of equivolume charts for a while, but unfortunately I couldn't find it, there were only descriptions. It would seem to be such a rubbish, there should be plenty of them, like renks, but no, there are none at all. I would like to exclude time as an irrelevant factor for a long time already. Time strongly blurs indicators. Any oscillator gets excessively "unloaded" in the night doldrums, which adds a lot of confusion to its readings. So if anyone has a tool for constructing off-line equivolume charts in his or her stash, please do not hesitate to post it.

As for the subject. The equi volumetric charts will be insignificantly different from the ones suggested by the author. Just as negligible as the choice of EMA reference point when the number of bars is an order of magnitude greater than its coefficient (ie always practically).

I think there is one and it's been lying for a long timehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106559 it's been 6 years. And it even shows that compared to ordinary charts, a different view gives an advantage (the same EA gives more profit on such charts)

Z.U. There is a platform where all this has long been implemented. You may do whatever you want, any bars you like and you can easily test and trade on them. They do not have any effect on the market, they do not have any positive effect on the market.

Here is an example

you can make your own bars, whatever you want, here is an example of trading on Renkohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/152354/page3#980354

Prival:

i think there are and have been for a long timehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/106559 it's been 6 years. And it even shows that compared to ordinary charts, a different view gives an advantage (the same EA gives more profit on such charts)

Z.I. There is a platform where all this has been implemented for a long time. Do whatever you want, any bars you like and you can test and trade on them in peace. If you do not know what to do with it, you may trade on it.

Here is an example

you can make your own bars, whatever you want, here is an example of trading on Renkohttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/152354/page3#980354

Hello, what is the platform? please share the link in l.s.

They prefer to be stone age as they dance after the broker, they know everything.

And me in a private message about the platform

I would like to join you in wondering what kind of platform it is, could you please share the link with me? Thank you!

Is it really so hard to just read and follow the links. I told you there's a youtube and there's even a video of how to build a robot on this platform

http://youtu.be/5FEPWYc8dCc

Z.I. The video shows regular bars and RTS futures. This chart easily turns into eur/usd (you can do gold, oil, whatever you want and is traded on the exchange) and Renko (any kind of chart, not only Renko, there are better ones :-)) more precisely the perfect ones). Who will not be able to repeat it, although it's simple and easy, please contact me. I will spend my time to teach you.

Vizard:

I think you'll like this way and program morehttp://stocksharp.com/products/hydra/:-) There's also a tumblr story, also freely available but only in Russia. Nikolay Moroshkin wrote it at my request.

So dreams come true :-)

Thank you, the only thing that is created on the stories does not work in real life, because we adjust the algorithm on the stories in the future the result will not be known in any way, probably there are algorithms that will work about the same as on the stories but it is unrealistically difficult to come up with such an algorithm.

But there are a lot of masters in the tester) if it were that simple, the financial world would have collapsed long ago.

7Konstantin7:

Thank you, the only thing that is created on the stories does not work in real life, because we adjust the algorithm on the stories in the future the result will not be known in any way, probably there are algorithms that will work about the same as on the stories but it is unrealistically difficult to come up with such an algorithm.

But there are a lot of masters in the tester) if it were that simple, the financial world would have collapsed long ago.

There are algorithms that have worked, are working and will continue to work and bring consistent profit.) You just don't know about them yet, because you are working on the Forex market. They also work here, but they are not available to ordinary traders at the bank level.

Arbitrage is called. On the stock exchange you can still do it, you can get in, because everyone is on an equal footing there. But the fight is not a serious HFT algorithms, the battle for speed is who is faster to take the situation arising arbitrage.

E.T. And about the tester masters, and I know, there were laid out for MT4 and MT5 in the tester, the profit in the ceiling rests :-), though I personally with a group of friends could make a couple of robots and the real deal, but brokerage companies refused to pay a profit, because there's profit in the ceiling restrained))

Prival:

Although I personally with a group of comrades was able to make a couple of robots on the real account, but brokerage companies refused to pay profits because even there the profit was limited by the ceiling ))

That means you tried it in the wrong place.
Reason: