AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 26

zxc писал(а) >>
>> Hehe! Already my DC has joined too. I guess AutoGraf, I'll have to try it after all :)

Well, who joined who is the question:)

SK. >> :

Mine. Easy to understand - after the dog the AutoGraf website address. I had to make such addresses, that the mailer will arrange the letters:)

If yours, give me the password and the deadline for the account I sent you. There is a file attached to the letter, with an alpari stamp - no need to check.

Sart >> :

If yours, give me the password and term for the account I sent you. There is a file with the Alpari seal attached to the letter - no need to check it.

I got the password, however, there is a continuous stream of messages: >> "control icons cannot be changed, this is an erroneous action..."

Sart писал(а) >>

I got the password, but there's a steady stream of messages: "control icons cannot be changed, this is an erroneous action..."

What build of MT4 do you have?

Do you use your own news file?

SK. >> :

What is your MT4 build?

>> no.

Sart писал(а) >>

No.

Sergei, you haven't been working with AutoGraf 4 for a long time. It wasn't a problem before, now it is.

Try to reinstall, try on another DC. Compare what you did before and what you do now.

The problem needs to be localised. Understand, I cannot identify the problem from the "220, no" information.
-

All I can say is that I have AG 4 running on a real account, build 220, no problems.

Need inputs to see what might be the problem.

(Sometimes problems occur when switching between accounts).

SK. >> :

Sergei, you haven't been working with AutoGraf 4 for a long time. It wasn't a problem before, now it is.

Try to reinstall, try it on another DC. Compare what you did before and what you do now.

The problem needs to be localised. Understand, I can't identify the problem from the "220, no" information.
-

All I can say is that I have AG 4 running on a real account, build 220, no problems.

Need inputs to see what might be the problem.

(I sometimes have problems when switching between accounts).

Everything is fine. The issue turned out to be that I downloaded the auth parameters from the set file of the old version, changing only the password and the license date,

and because the parameter set has changed, there is a discrepancy.

Sart писал(а) >>

Everything is fine. It turned out that I downloaded the autograph parameters from the set-file of the old version, changing only the password and the license date,

and because the parameters had changed, there was a discrepancy.

OK.

I can only wish you good luck!:)

SK. >> :

OK.

All that remains is to wish you some profits!:)

When opening an account with Alpari the Partner ID is not specified. Does this parameter affect the operation of the autograph?

Sart писал(а) >>

When opening an account with Alpari the partner ID is not specified. Does this parameter affect the operation of the autopartner ?

Partner ID is not shown if you have just logged into the company's website.

The ID value will be shown on the account opening page, if you access the site from http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/9/906/Alpari.htm.

The AutoGraf application is not affected. If the ID is not correct you simply do not receive the password.

Reason: