Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 23

Yuriy Zaytsev:

As for giving or not giving a choice of leverage in the contest

I propose to put the issue to a vote, but there is a BUT, as life experience and practice shows, not always the majority think creatively.

This is rather to ensure the masses.

Let's first understand how leverage may affect? What are the advantages between leverage 100 and 1000?

1) PRICE FOR A POINT of $ 1 on both shoulders

2) Leverage 100 - enter lot 1.0 - 100 points against a deal - and we have minus 100$

3) Leverage 1000 - enter with 1.0 lot - 100 pips against a trade - and we are $100 minus.

there is only one trick at a leverage of 100 is not possible to risk and enter again against a trend and at a shoulder of 1000 there is a chance!

is it confusing ?

The only thing confusing is

1) PRICE FOR PUNCT $1 on both shoulders

2) Leverage 100 - enter with 1.0 lot - 100 points on a deal - and we have plus 100$

3) Leverage 1000 - enter with 1.0 lot - 100 points on a deal - and we are $100 plus!

there is only one trick with a leverage of 100 is not possible to risk and enter again against the trend and a leverage of 1000 is a chance - of course there is a chance, because the conditions are not equal trade! No one is against the mass, and creativity

Yuriy Zaytsev:

As for giving or not giving the choice of leverage in the contest

I propose to put the issue to a vote, but there is a BUT, as life experience and practice shows, not always the majority think creatively.

It's more about ensuring massiveness.

Let's first understand how leverage may affect? What are the advantages between leverage 100 and 1000?

1) The price per item is 1$ for both levers

2) Leverage 100 - enter lot 1.0 - 100 points against a deal - and we have minus 100$

3) Leverage 1000 - enter with 1.0 lot - 100 pips against a trade - and we are $100 minus.

there is only one trick at a leverage of 100 is not possible to risk and enter again against a trend and at a leverage of 1000 there is a chance!

is it confusing ?

I'm confused by the fact that on a leverage of 1000 any adventurous trade purely by chance can put a person in the lead as well as sink.

Then you can just wait for the finals, periodically performing transactions on small lots.

I hope the point of the contest is to identify strategies that will potentially be of interest for non-risky money making.

That's why we need constraints that will help such strategies make it to the finals. Leverage of 100 is ideal in my opinion.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

As for giving or not giving a choice of leverage in the contest

There is only one trick with a leverage of 100, you cannot risk and enter again against the trend, and with a leverage of 1000 there is a chance!

does it bother you ?

If you emulate a real trade ($1000)

Server Muradasilov:

So you want to make a farce out of the contest ;)

No way.

Everything is changing. Both opportunities and conditions. The conditions, that existed in Forex market some 15 years ago, were unheard of, for example, possibility to start with 10$ or even 1$, or leverage of 500, 1000, 3000, or possibility to change leverage with one click. The stereotypes of those days did not even allow for the idea of a contest on terms that are now discussed as a matter of course.

And now today's stereotypes are at work, by virtue of which it is unacceptable to use the possibility of managing an account with a leverage change in a contest. But who knows...

Олег avtomat:

Absolutely not.

Everything is changing. Both opportunities and conditions. The conditions, that existed in Forex market some 15 years ago, were unheard of, for example, possibility to start with 10$ or even 1$, or leverage of 500, 1000, 3000, or possibility to change leverage with one click. The stereotypes of those days did not even allow for the idea of a contest on terms that are now discussed as a matter of course.

And now today's stereotypes are at work, by virtue of which it is unacceptable to use the possibility of managing an account with a leverage change in a contest. But who knows...

There are three types of traders:

1. Create a signal and collect subscribers

2. open a PAMM and gather investors

This is point 2 with the biggest profit, because most people simply do not have their own finances in a normal amount, and with 1000$ you will have a tiny income.

If you open PAMM for 100$ with leverage 500 and show stable trade, you will get an investor with 10 000$, your brokerage company will take you to another level and reduce leverage from 500 to 100.

But in this case, it already turns out that you do not know how to trade with this leverage, it is just not enough, then it will be necessary for the reserve (cushion) to enter a smaller lot, the deposit seems to be bigger, but the lot is small, in the end of the month and a small yield, the investor will simply take their money, and invest in another PAMM with higher returns.

It is for this reason and need to initially show his trade with small leverage, and not with a margin of 2000, which never happens on standard accounts with a normal deposit.

I vote for 1:100, no leverage change and no deposit/withdrawal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There are three types of traders:

1. Create a signal and gather subscribers

2. open a PAMM and gather investors

3) Trade on their own funds.

This is point 2 with the biggest profit, because most people simply do not have their own funds in a normal amount, and with 1000$ their profit will be small.

If you open PAMM for 100$ with leverage 500 and show stable trade, you will get an investor with 10 000$, your brokerage company will take you to another level and reduce leverage from 500 to 100.

But in this case, it already turns out that you do not know how to trade with this leverage, it is just not enough, then it will be necessary for the reserve (cushion) to enter a smaller lot, the deposit seems to be bigger, but the lot is small, in the end of the month and a small yield, the investor will simply take their money, and invest in another PAMM with higher returns.

It is for this reason and need to initially show their trade with small leverage, and not with a margin of 2000, which never happens on standard accounts with a normal deposit.

Wait. What are the aims and objectives of the contest? What do signals and subscribers have to do with it? What do PAMMs and investors have to do with it?

Are you not confused? Is this a show for some mythical investors ("maybe an investor with 10 000$ will come to us"), who will evaluate something?

This is a competition for our own. Do you understand?

This is not a showcase. Understand?

But if you're organizing a showcase, then say so, and don't disguise it as a contest.

And if you're one of the organizers, I'll put the question more specifically:

What are the aims and objectives of what is now called a "competition"?

And what about the fact thatyou allegedly" do not know how to tradewith such a leverage, you just do not have enough of it" - this is nothing more than your own speculation.

And how it will work depends on the goals and objectives.

See

By the way, I have never used martingale, and have always been against its use.

Just to be clear, I will tell you right away:

My attitude towards the martingale system is sharply negative.

In 2009 I did a series of model experiments. You can see the results here. There are several pages, lots of pictures, lots of numbers and lots of letters. (what can you do...).

Conclusion on the results of the experiments :

The general conclusion is the following:
You need a trading system providing the P/L ratio of 80/20 or more, and then no martingale will do it harm.
However, in this case the martingale is not needed per se

http://procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=304075#post304075

And furthermore :

http://procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=10728&page=43

szy

FYI: I don't care at all what the shoulder is or if it can be changed. The TC will not be affected by it.

Guys - IMHO right now.

Have you got nothing better to do? We are about to play Canada...

Later...

There's a commercial... :-)

Sergey Gritsay:

I agree with Vitaly. I suggest to open accounts with 1:500 leverage.

I agree with Vitaliy and Sergei, 500 leverage is acceptable.
Reason: