Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 6

to Romzes90

If an EA is attached to a chart, right-click or press F7 to change its properties and delete it.
Otherwise:
1. the EA has not been attached = > hook the EA with the mouse from the Navigator and drop it on the chart. If the EA is not compiled, it will not be in the Navigator tab.
2. terminal hangs => restart the terminal.

Thanks for the quick reply. can you tell me where navito is located, i'm a new trader and i haven't used EAs yet !

Thanks!

Romzes90 писал (а) >>

Thanks for the quick reply. can you tell me where navito is, i'm a new trader and i haven't used EAs yet !

Thank you!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible to check where the previous price was? If it was in the channel (I use a channel), it means that the line was crossed. If not, it means that the channel has not yet had time to rearrange and it is too early to open an order. Otherwise, we may open-close orders outside the channel as many times as we want leading to a loss. At least specify where in the code the intersection with the line is controlled.
Files:
screen_1.rar  6 kb

GTerminal - on the one hand fully operational, on the other hand it is an experimental, avant-garde work,
an attempt to implement a variant of the idea of managing trade with graphical objects.
For example: -I asked to insert indicators - I did, although MT-4 prohibits)))).
But here you are writing that it is inconvenient or even impossible to work with the channel.
Let's take a look at a picture (that was in the file and can be added to the post using the "Picture" button).

We see that the lower wall of the channel in the picture is taken by a mustache, the upper wall is built as if it were a channel, i.e. it is a theoretical drawing by parallel shift of the line.
So this is not the classic channel which is written about and which is clearly visible from history,
it is a failed attempt to recognize a channel that has not yet formed.
What could such a thing be done automatically here?

The channel is calculated automatically, and it is calculated correctly ;-) As soon as the current bar is formed, the channel will rebuild. There is a delay of two bars. And even in this design, it makes a small profit and gives hope. (The screenshot is not all there). What I am mainly interested in is where the price intersection with the line is checked in the code. And then I will finish it myself. Of course, I will report the results.

to total

The crossing of the line at the current price is analysed in
double first_line(string s,int u_d,color col)

However, it would be easier to move/create the SellLimit line with an indicator or script.
I.e. the GTerminal GUI is a well-tested executable, you can not interfere with it, but operate with lines from the outside.

The lines are drawn by the indicator, but as we can see in the picture the orders open one after another! The indicator rebuilds the channel, the sell order is closed and if we are above the selllimit line (no matter how far), this atrocity happens. The EA does not check if the previous price was on the other side of the line before it was on this side. There is no actual crossing, a change of sign (if you like) from + to -. The line itself with the order is zero (in relation to it, the Expert Advisor should work) and the crossing involves a change of sign to the opposite one.

to total

The EA does not change the mutual position of lines.

That is why there may be multiple opening of orders, opened and immediately closed, then in the loop the indicator puts a new opening line....

The Expert Advisor has two methods of crossing recognition, the cross_method variable
0 = on finding Close[1] before the line СLose[0] after the line. i.e. the claws of the two bars are on different sides of the line. This is a strict condition.
1 = ( default) on first touch or on the "other side" position, i.e. Close[0] >= line.

a) Try cross_method=0.
b) Watch the position of the closing lines in the indicator.

A zero line with a rollover is only algorithmically unambiguous in case of a fast price crossing the line
But if the price will pass the line many times, the uncertainty will appear and therefore the realization of a "flip" line is technically impossible.

Korey писал (а) >>

to skifodessa

The condition for triggering "clear inequality"

can be changed to fuzzy.....

is this the latest version ? i mean can't it be added from here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/110344/page4?

Attached files:
GTerminal_V7betta4.mq4 (39.83 KB)
Reason: