[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 815

Mischek2:

WHO is a professional trader ???

Like who? Why don't you know the most. It's a shame, and the Capital of Culture.

Mischek2: WHO is a professional trader?

What do you mean who?

Mathemat:

What do you mean who?

that spherical horse?

nouvateeeee

DmitriyN:

Shurochka, I'm sick of being discussed. Let's discuss you. And your failed systems. And your lost deposits. Is that all right?
This forum isn't about me. It's not even about Pork Chopper.

You got a shovel? I'll tell you, Shurochka, how to use it properly. If you're not from Belarus, Skype me and we'll talk about the shovel.
My sound doesn't work with Belarus - they've switched it off, the bastards.

With me you'll have not only sound, but the light and gas will be shut off and the sewerage will be shut off, it will be a waste-free production, you'd better not.

It's fun here at the 4.

in your own way

Mischek2:

It's fun here at the 4.

in your own way

No way... garbage dump. just for fun. even the moderators are running.

moskitman:
No way... It's a dump. Just for fun. Even the moderators run away.

they're understandable

They don't give milk for being unhealthy

You won't get a thank you from anyone, just a thank you at least.

But there's always plenty of people who want to kick a moderator.

It's easy to kick a moderator, it doesn't take much thought

valenok2003:
Honestly, I really feel sorry for Julka.

That Yulia is a fool. If a normal man hears what she said in that interview, he wouldn't want to have a serious relationship with her.

A one-time whore.

Roman.:

Here, it's cool - Reshetov is offered to make some money on building a swimming pool in the suburbs this summer... :-),

What's the big deal....? Yuri doesn't have a mobile phone, and Dmitry has two - so they'll get together).

Although, Reshetov may come offended by such a hackneyed offer and bury the owner under this pool))

jelizavettka:

What's the big deal....? Yuri doesn't have a mobile phone, and Dmitry has two - so they'll get together).

Although, Reshetov may come offended by such a hack offer and bury the owner under this pool))

No, he's the one who has two smartphones, and besides them he has five more phones.

But all of them are busy, he is broadcasting a master class on trading from 7 points. Shooting from behind and from the side is cheaper (no one can see shit), from other points more expensive.

Reason: