FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 793

Thinking of putting a couple more bylimits on the pound at 5330 and 5310 or not(picking my nose with my left rear thumb)....

stranger:
Are they the ones who first went on mushrooms, then drugs, crack, lsd, and now have nothing, because, as HE said, there's nothing to buy and we have to make do with self-inflicted abuse?
stranger:

Stupid, why piss, you'd better complain to the Master about him.

Ishimka, what's wrong with my posts that the harrier and the audi are taking so long? Well, they're not up my ass.

I don't care about you or your phobias.

Doppelgänger! You tell everyone to go to the wrong place and get out like nothing's wrong. (you're getting cocky - tell me about the sinking of the no-stop depot?)

new-rena:

You didn't listen to Ishim very well...

Naturally the price is made by the owner and the pool of fourth tier traders.

Well done, Ishim!!!

Everything is now explainable and understandable. How long have I dreamed of such days)

and I still don't understand (((((, I'll keep testing.

stranger:
Are they the ones who are first on mushrooms, then drugs, crack, lsd, and now with nothing because, as HE said, there is nothing to buy anymore and we have to make do with just self-inflicted drugs?
The prescription is wrong. Ishim is testing... )

Ishim:
and I still don't understand (((((, I'll keep testing.

You can't read it now. The most interesting part has been erased.

I'm in the traders' pool and I have the owner's funnel above me. When the owner wants it, he will offer me the right price, if I understand it correctly. If he doesn't, he'll send me... to learn the basics at a lower level. Isn't that right?

new-rena:

You can't read it now. The best part has been erased.

That's a misconception. Only posts with insults and profanity are deleted, not "Most Interesting..."

Karputov Vladimir:
This is a misconception. Only posts with insults and profanity are deleted, not "Most Interesting...".
We erased ourselves at Ishim's request.

new-rena:
We erased ourselves at Ishim's wish.

Ishim:
Ishim, don't mislead us - spill, does the recipe include flies, what kind of mushrooms?

Karputov Vladimir:
This is a misconception. Only posts with insults and profanity are deleted, not "Most Interesting...".
Shaman himself often deletes his "wise" thoughts. I wonder what he's smoking.
Reason: