[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 737

>

xxx: So we're sitting in maths class. He [the teacher] is jumping at the blackboard, drawing something for us, telling us about some factorial, and we're sitting there with our feet up and our make-up on. And then he says: "Any questions?" So one girl raises her hand and says: "Why are you putting exclamation points everywhere?"
yyy: :-D And what's he saying?
xxx: Says: "That's so you girls can read that formula with an expression."

A story from history.

The great Russian physiologist Ilya Mechnikov worked in France for a long time, studying various diseases. In Paris he inadvertently did something to offend a certain French aristocrat. The latter decided to teach the Russian brazen man a lesson by challenging him to a duel.
The second came directly to Mechnikov's laboratory.
- No apologies accepted, the duel will take place anyway," said the Frenchman to the Russian scientist. - By the rules, whoever is called to a duel has the right to choose his weapon. Which will you choose?
- Well, - Mechnikov shrugged, - I choose bacteriological weapon. Here are two glasses with liquids. - He showed the containers to the slightly bewildered Frenchman. - They do not differ from each other in appearance. But in one there is pure drinking water; in the other there is water with anthrax bacteria. Your count is free to drink any of these glasses, and I will drink the rest.
The seconds bowed silently.

Those who bought euros this morning are probably already sleeping in a warm and cosy cot...

WTL:

Those who bought euros this morning are probably already sleeping in a warm and cozy bed...

And this is for those who sold...

moskitman:

And this is for those who have sold out...

Only the mistake here is not in the dictionary, but in the alphabet. :)

drknn:

yeah, ... in the alphabet )))) it's not a word or letter - it's a HEROGLIFE!

The first place definitely belongs to the character followed by and lowercase and now the hit of the season :

drknn:

The mistake is that it's not a letter, but a hieroglyph.

Yeah, got it, got it. So now it becomes clear (especially after moskitman's post) how the Chinese understand their characters. They have a secret alphabet that they use to compose their characters :) And we, fools, think that they have no alphabet except for hieroglyphs. :))))))

I can't insert a video from YouTube(, can you tell me how?)

ALL sorted out)

<a href="/en/11381/
Reason: