[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 672

It was probably an homage to style. What was meant (IMHO) was a fuck off.

sergeev:
How's that?
fuck off

Maybe it's the wrong root? Because we're all messing around with prepositions... )))

===

"And we're all looking for the right preposition and can't find the right root..." // almost Shakespeare, which I don't believe in...

Ugh. I'm disgusted myself. It just came out...

=====================

Svinozavr 10.07.2011 18:26 am | delete
Mischek:

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Bite your tongue. These political opponents have unceremoniously usurped the image of a bear, knowing full well that it is associated with kindness, gentleness, fluffiness and other virtues

He's also: politically correct, tolerant, liberal and generally a member of the Helsinki group since the 199s!

Sons of bitches! Let the bear out of the cage! Your inhumane training methods won't fool us. The bear is ours...)))))))))))

Let this one... better to ride a bicycle than to put baubles in a rubbish bin (ha! that's where they go!)! He - the bear - will be talking about the rights of sexual minorities. Simple and lucid...

IgorM 10.07.2011 19:03 am corrected | delete
Mischek:

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Bite your tongue. These politbopniks have unceremoniously usurped the image of the bear, knowing full well that it is associated with kindness, gentleness, fluffiness and other virtues.

http://ttolk.ru/?p=590

Svinozavr 10.07.2011 19:11 am corrected | delete

Mischek 10.07.2011 20:10 correct | delete

IgorM 10.07.2011 20:39 am | delete

Svinozavr 10.07.2011 20:42 am | delete

And let's come up with captions for the pix!

Here's the latest version:

People's Front - brainwashing.

What other caption is appropriate here - begs to be said...

Mischek 10.07.2011 20:51 am | delete
Svinozavr:<br / translate="no"> And let's make up pixie signatures! Here's the latest option: People's Front - brainwashing.

Aha and a suitable name for the branch

Get milk from your mother and your mind from the Communist Party.

Mischek 10.07.2011 20:54 am | delete

Tavagishchi, tgebuyu pochtikovoi ostilya kotogok.

IgorM 10.07.2011 21:05 am | delete
Svinozavr:

The Popular Front is a brainwashing tool.

I have not watched zombie TV for half a year, at least now I know the name of the new offshore

Roman.:

more likely - fuck off... :-)))
That's right: fuck...

Vinin:

Uncle Vitya, put an end (well said) to this bacchanalia of mockery of bear images.

As a member of the animal protection society since 1975, it is extremely frustrating for me to observe this unmotivated mockery.

After all (also good) it is the bear that is depicted on the symbol of our Unity party. I hope you are a member too ( heh heh) and will not allow further mockery.

"Respectfully, date, signature, answer us, or if you do not respond we will write to the Sportloto.

Reason: