Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 37

moskitman:
Nonsense, Uncle Vitya. In 2002...2006, I was an "overseer" from the administration for one polling station - I saw such ballots at the counting at 9 p.m. - I couldn't have been happier.
One believes in the grail from Fantazigold, the other in the honesty of elections - as in... "according to your faith..."
Well, we do not believe in grails either, but we are not made by finger :))
In the last elections our street gave an organized push to the United Russia, even though they bit their teeth in the ballot boxes and brought nine Ikarususes of students.
They have the power, but the resources are also limited. In the city now they can't pull in an average of 30%, the countryside helps out.

Mischek:

Can you be more specific?
What for? Just for a laugh? Wrong forum, wrong thread. Anyway, don't...

granit77:
The secret of the trick is the portable ballot boxes for the sick, early voting for those leaving and more. At the polling stations themselves, the representatives of the electorate are ready to, sorry, >I< ass rip on the British flag for any word to the electorate by the electoral commission.

granit77:
Well, we don't believe in grails either, but we weren't made with a finger :))
In the last election, our street organized to defeat the Yedrussians, even though they bit their teeth in the ballot box and brought nine Ikarus students.
They have the power, but the resources are also limited. In the city now they can't pull in an average of 30%, the countryside helps out.

How dare you do that to our beloved party!

Maybe you don't like the prime minister either?

granit77:
In the city, they cannot meet the 30-percent mark on average, the villages help out.

Not true, nowadays even retired women use three-story curses, and there are no villages at all, I myself see 3-4 children brought to schools from villages, I see how many young families come from villages to cities.

I do not think I will bring you news, but there are only one or two ostentatious villages in each district and they are shown in the media, while the remaining villages live in squalor and poverty - I do not see milk trucks on the regional roads and it means that there is no support in the villages, no money. For example, after the fires, authorities were ordered to build a garage for an old fire engine in the village, and the estimated cost of the garage is 5 million, including 3 million for the approvals, and everyone knows about it, why should they hide it? The authorities should give 2/3 and do what the authorities ordered 1/3

Well, it's nothing.

yosuf:

Buy is incomparably riskier, so they are lured there.

Novozar 23.07.2011 12:18
Please tell me the way out. I have an indicator called Average Directional Movement Index and it draws dashed lines. I want to catch crossover lines. I don't think it's necessary to draw dashed lines.

xrust:
Please tell me the way out. I have an indicator called Average Directional Movement Index and it draws dashed lines. I want to catch crossover lines. I don't think it's necessary to draw dashed lines.
+100 )))

xrust:
Please tell me the way out. I have an indicator called Average Directional Movement Index and it draws dashed lines. I want to catch crossover lines. But I can't catch them crossing normally because they are dotted lines.

That is awesome. What a man's idea. I'm going to go and lie alone in the bushes...

alex12:
To illustrate, open an order with a lot of 1.00 up or down and immediately or later open the opposite

with a lot of 2.00 or better 3.00 and you will see that the price will always go in the opposite direction

of an order with a bigger lot. You can do this as many times as you like and the result will always be the same.

Of course moves in the direction of the order with a larger lot are possible naturally, but they are few and far from profitable.

and not deep in profits.

And do not let your mind immediately hurry that it knew this hackneyed truth for centuries. Don't jump to conclusions. This is only

an ajar door.

(I highlighted the key phrase.)

------------------------

.... Further, the author seems to have deleted many of his posts ....

------------------------

EricGR 03.07.2011 19:08

where did half of the thread go?

------------------------

Next ... drumroll ...

------------------------

Mischek 03.07.2011 19:24
EricGR:

where did half the branch go?

ajar door

------------------------

+100
I laughed for about fifteen minutes at intervals for sighs... )))))))))))))

Reason: