[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 189

<ArtemZoomZoom> In line at McDuck's today, I read their complaints book! It started with the phrase: "Yay! The constipation is gone!". I couldn't read any further.

From the translators' forum:

"The concept of Kolobok does not translate at all; my attempts to somehow explain to non-Russians the tale of a magical round bun rolling through the forest and taunting animals have failed utterly."

xxx:
A colleague of mine is an economics graduate. In the staff canteen, he always orders two halves of borscht. Asked why, the answer:
- You get one portion of borscht with two portions of sour cream.
xxx:
Five years of study have not been in vain.

drknn:
Five years of study have not been in vain.
Education is what remains after you have completely forgotten what you were taught.

_________________________-

""

>

I think it's a marketing mistake, you don't need one in the woods like in the photo, not at home or abroad and in public places ..... it's hard to even imagine the picture )

Foreigners might well have invented such a contraption for the forest. A friend of mine went to sea - we were under Africa. He told me that when you go up the mountain, there is a toilet in the middle of the route and there is toilet paper in it. Our people would not have thought of such a thing, and they would have killed the paper :)
Reason: