[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 329

sanyooooook:
stereo picture ), I break my eyes over them
That's right! Helps your eyes relax after sitting in front of a monitor for a long time.

Nonfarm bullshit

Mischek:

Nonfarm bullshit

Ahh... they knew how to do propaganda... and now the PR people aren't what they used to be...

sergeev:
eh... they knew how to make propaganda... and now the PR people aren't what they used to be...

That's true, but it's all relative.

--------------------------------------

Meeting death ...........

renounce ............. money ............

consider shameful ...... trade ........

perform unquestioningly

show no mercy .

fight ............

consider everyone my family ...

------------------------------------------

better to die right away ))))

everything will come back... new is well forgotten old... how to translate history into "bars" and see when to expect a return...

DDFedor:

everything will come back... new is well forgotten old... how to translate history into "bars" and see when to expect a return...

Bite your tongue, Uncle Fyodor ))

2012 :) God forbid, of course...

Mischek:

You've got a mouth on you, Uncle Fyodor.)

no way... give me a link to a "good" (at least) rendition of the Russian anthem. does anyone have one? I can't find it myself... only "fake" renditions... USSR anthem - one rendition could stand upright... but the current one... ? lyrics are one thing, but the performance is another. you can smell falsity a mile away, or unprofessionalism, which is essentially the same thing. They paid for the "performance", but who did the "state acceptance"? I WOULD RIP THEIR EARS OFF!

DDFedor:

no way... give me a link to a "good" (at least) rendition of the Russian anthem. does anyone have one? I can't find it myself... only "fake" renditions... USSR anthem - one rendition could stand upright, but the current one... ? lyrics are one thing, but the performance is another. you can smell falsity a mile away, or unprofessionalism, which is essentially the same thing. They paid for the "performance", but who did the "state acceptance"? I'D LIKE TO RIP MY EARS OFF!

Uncle Fyodor, what do you need this anthem for? I agree that all the problems come from lies, but there can be no change in the system in the direction of communal ownership.

In general, we have to get away from here, everything is so fucked up, no one wants to work in the real sector, it is not common to work at all, it is common to complain about the bosses, the state, health, and to beg, beg, beg,

Reading and relaxing... http://intervist.narod.ru/statia1.html

Reason: