[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 324

sanyooooook:
Spit it out )

I bet the colours of the squares with the letters A and B are the same.

What's the bet?

I don't know.

Putin travels across the country

(inspired by Dmitry Bykov).

Autumn. A man and a cat cry. Rain drips down on the glass. Emergency vehicle rushes across the country, hurrying to a Russian village.
Not in a Volga, not in a Kopeika, not in a Mercedes, for example - in a canary-coloured Kalina, the Prime Minister rides across Russia.
It has everything: suspension, chrome, pedals, even smart GLONASS, and it hardly requires petrol... In general - AvtoVAZ has done its best.

One who has built a highway has also made an effort over a road. Let it be not an autobahn,
but still a motorway (brainchild of the Russian Ministry of Transport) - the main thing is that it goes away.

Even though the road is definitely not a gift (an easy way harms one's good name), one must drive from Chita to Khabarovsk for 2000 kemes.
Thus, an exclusive transport in its class - Putin's Yellow suburban is rushing along the desert road amidst swamps, glades and plains.
in its class - Putin's Yellow submarine. It goes straight through gullies, rivers, crayfish, mountains and fields, through cornflowers,
daisies, poppies - it's a wide Russian land.

No time to be bored, even if the way is long: now the combine harvester mows the weeds, now journalists get in the cabin, now they disappear,
as if by magic. Here is a spontaneous rally; women have come out. Not in the program - but that's all right. That's the way it is with us:
Wherever you go, you go the wrong way. "The women were interested in self-interest," Kommersant jokingly wrote.
But when else would the prime minister suddenly drive up to talk to himself? The women were silent at first, unable to believe their happiness.
But after offering the Prime Minister tea they found out about bread and lodgings. "We will relocate. We'll sort out the bread.
Let them check who made a profit. Here they were to be consoled - they said we would make it. But look, the women have already vanished.

It is easier with men in this sense - there are no complaints, only interest. A truck driver carrying "food and mayonnaise".
Of course, the conversation is about cars: what is cooler - "Lada" or "Fred"? Fura is far from competitor in comparison with "Kalina", it is clear.
The consumer should be ecstatic, the car industry is trying for us. "I agree to drive a KAMAZ, just let it cost as much as a KAMAZ!"
- the trucker couldn't contain his emotions. Russian people have become distrustful. The more you try to do something for them, the cheekier they are, the more they spit.

Along comes Putin - a lot of urgent business. Things to be remembered for centuries. He opens the Vostochny spaceport (though it does not exist yet),
launching a new pipeline, reorganizing the Emergencies Ministry. And he does not spare the wrist (not cheap!) for the Bureya hydroelectric power plant. This, by the way,
It is a true omen: if the house is to stand for fifty years, when pouring the first cubic meter, put a weighty "Breguet" in the mortar.

Everything can be done - help pensioners and reduce petrol prices. How not to admire the prime minister here? He is one such person in our country.
He is a teacher and a writer and a pilot and a doctor and a helmsman. If necessary, he will also use a spatula. All in all, as long as he's on the front line.

Let not man and cat cry. Let not let it drizzle in the dreary rain. There's always an ambulance as bright as a yellow taxi.
Is it scary to live? But we live like in a fairy tale. Is your brain cramped? That's the cure. If only we had enough yellow paint on every unpainted wall.

Novgorodians

Mischek:
I don't know.
can of beer ),baltika 7

ok

I say it's an optical illusion )

Anyone else?

sanyooooook:
I'm saying it's an optical illusion.)

Here we go...

I said the colour is the same.

Are you saying the colour is _____________ ?

The colour of the letters or the colour of the squares below the letters? The colour of the letters is the same.
Reason: