Simple open and close code ?

Hi there,

could someone please be nice to show how your code would look like, if you each new day want to open a trade end close it again lets say 4 hours later.

Open a Long or open a Short?

What criteria for opening a trade?

Open a long.

It should just open a trade each new day at 00:00 and close it again 4 hours later. no other criteria

rexden1: could someone please be nice to show how your code would look like, if you each new day want to open a trade end close it again lets say 4 hours later.
  1. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Search once per bar or once per day.
  3. Search orderSelect loop

#WHRoeder

1. If I could code - i would not be in this forum

2. If I found a solution by searching - i would not be in this forum

3. If I will pay for help - I would not be in this forum " I dont ask for hundred of lines "

4. Why are you in this forum if you don't want to help anyway ?

5. One day you might ask for help. What do you think I will answer ?

rexden1:

#WHRoeder

3. If I will pay for help - I would not be in this forum " I dont ask for hundred of lines "

1. I can code and am in this Forum, many others that can code are also in this Forum

2. Search smarter . . .

3. You aren't asking for help, you are asking for a complete job doing for you.

4. WHRoeder helps people every day . . . for no reward and often little thanks. who have you helped today ? please post a link.

5. Yes, otherwise you are no better than what you are acusing WHRoeder of being. That would make you a Hypocrite.

rexden1:

1. This forum is about the Mql4 language and autotrading. If you can't code then there is no common language to communicate. You're in the wrong forum.
  2. I agree with RaptorUK - search smarter.
  3. You just said you can't code. Therefor you have know idea how big or small your begging is.
  4. I did help. I gave you FIVE different links. But you don't want to search, you're too lazy to learn, and you don't want to pay. All you want is someone to hand you what you want. The world doesn't revolve around you. Get off your lazy butt and stop begging for a handout. Stop complaining. This is the real world.
  5. I've been coding for 41 years (sic). I extremely doubt that you could answer any question I would need to ask.
Reason: