[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 98

That's the right way to do it:

Richie писал(а) >>

This is the right way to go:

And he didn't notice...

but for you

Mischek >>:
...и меряйтесь там допусками ...

Here we go... Second one expired. There was a third, an ordinary one, and I had to get the hell out of the second one, as I had one thing to do, and I couldn't do it without it. And here's an interesting overseas assignment, which I've been building with my own hands for a long time. And they won't let me in! You, they say, with your security clearance, you can't go further than the toilet! The head of the first division, a smart old gabist, saved me. Go to Chernogolovka and get another certificate instead of the one they gave you. Because they've got a way of rewriting all their subjects into it, even if all you've seen is a fence. Don't take a blank one, he says, we ain't got no fools. And he gave me a list of their open works, which I safely copied into the certificate and quietly went to drink rakija, slivovitz and the famous beer at the expense of the host.

>

Richie >>:

Вот так правильнее:

Would it be too much trouble to photoshop the, uh, policeman to the appropriate size?

moskitman писал(а) >> wouldn't you mind photoshopping the policeman to a suitable size?

Why don't you respect the traffic police so much? :)))
-

>

granit77 >>:

Приступим... Второй просроченный. Был третий, рядовой, черт меня дернул пробить второй, надо было замутить одну штуку, а без него никак не получалось. А тут интересная загранкомандировка, которую долго строил собственными ручонками. И меня не пускают! Тебе, говорят, с твоим допуском, дальше сортиру ходу нет! Спас начальник первого отдела, старый умный гэбист. Езжай, говорит, в эту Черноголовку и привези другую справку, вместо той, что они тебе дали. А то они взяли манеру переписывать в нее всю свою тематику, даже, если кроме забора ты ничего не видел. Да не бери, говорит, "пустую", у нас дураков нет. И дал мне перечень их открытых работ, которые я благополучно переписал в справку и спокойно поехал пить ракию, сливовицу и знаменитое пиво за счет принимающей стороны.

first expired second valid

moskitman >>:
первый просроченный второй действующий

Yes, the woods are familiar, so are the comrades.

Reason: