[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 80

granit77 писал(а) >>

As a former PhD student to a former PhD student, I have to tell you that you are very clever. If it says that the radio is on an armoured personnel carrier, then it is. If the rules of technical inspection prescribe the medical certificate (and it is so), it's too late to find the sense.

Five points. I can neither add nor subtract.

granit77 писал(а) >>

As a former PhD student to a former PhD student, I have to tell you that you are very clever. If it says that the radio is on an armoured personnel carrier, then it is. If the rules of technical inspection specify the medical certificate (and it is so), it's too late to look for the sense.

Sorry, you get the humour :)))

Mischek >>:
Со временем, водитель и любимый автомобиль, становятся единым целым

If you go even further with this (correct!) logic, you should demand a certificate from the traffic cop as well.

For the motorist, the beloved car and the beloved traffic police are also one and the same. Even more so.

Don't kick me, but what doctors do I have to go through now to get this medical certificate?

I knew it was alien messages when I saw it, but when I read it!!! Oh, my God.!!!! and how they swear....

(kind of like the video that was posted here... I don't remember the name))

Roger писал(а) >>

>>Without kicking, which doctors do I have to go through now to get this medical certificate?

>> I don't know exactly. I went a long time ago. It's easier to buy. It takes a lot of time. Most likely it is determined by the clinic itself. I know that the form of the certificate should be 555 (according to other sources - form 083/-89 from 29.09.89 № 555). Exactly know that psychodispensary and narkodispensary are required.
The form can be downloaded here: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://blanker.ru/files/spravka-med-083-u.doc
By the way, now you have to buy new emergency stop sign. If you have an old one, they will tell you to fuck off...

Roger >>:

Не пинайте ногами, а каких врачей надо пройти сейчас, чтобы получить эту медицинскую справку?

I don't think there is a single person on this forum who has had their car inspected by the rules. But I'll tell you, because I was restoring my driving licence and I couldn't get away with it. Go to the registration office of your polyclinic, they will give you a runner where all the doctors are registered.

Summer >>:

как увидел, сразу понял, послания инопланетян, а когда вчитался!! Боже мой!!!! а как матерятся....

(типа подобие на видео которое тут выкладывалось.. уже и не помню как называется))

Try typing GBPCHF cross name on your keyboard - but don't switch the case to Latin alphabet. I once got into an awkward situation this way, discussing the chart of this pair with a girl on Facebook and forgetting to change the case ....

granit77 писал(а) >>

I don't think there is a single person on this forum who has had their car inspected by the rules. But I'll tell you, because I was restoring my driving licence and I couldn't get away with it. Go to the registration office of your polyclinic, they will give you a runner, where all the doctors are prescribed.

Granit77, you see, a man whose license was stolen (or he lost it himself) has to go and prove that he's not crazy, not a drug addict, that he can see and hear well and that his bones are not broken.
The most interesting thing is that when he goes through all these doctors, his attitude to all this nonsense is reversed - he didn't go in vain, he spent time and money, it's the way it's supposed to be, so it's necessary. It's a kind of Stockholm syndrome, or rather a variant of it. Niels Beierot should have lived in Russia :)))

Oh, come on. Our whole life is one continuous "Stockholm syndrome". We know that we will all be there, and sometimes we do amazing treachery in order to linger here for seconds or years (in essence - it makes no difference). Though it is clear - "life is suffering" (c) Shakyamuni.
So all these absurd from the point of view of logic are trifles. And in a general, so to speak, concept.
===
Buggahaha!!!!))
Reason: