[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 76

This is how it is on the Internet - a search engine gave the query *sekas little very* such a report Requests made in a month for the word sekas=15000 little=2000000!!! and very 500000. Suggested links to other search engines.

xrust >>:

Зато у нас весело ), неужели это можно воспринимать серьезно :)

Of course, it has to be taken seriously.

Well done, the man - he put on a show for almost 20 minutes just to say the most important thing: "The top of society is unaccountable and unprincipled. You are being treated as cattle, and you, ignoring elections and voting against everyone, accept the situation".

Morning. The accountant's wild scream cuts through the silence:

- WHO? Who registered the contract with the 209th year? The system automatically billed the client for the entire period! For 1801! I have a statement from the client, is it true that he is the first known settled man in the territory of Estonia, the predecessor of Estonian statehood and our very loyal client!

It's from the comments here.

" Amusing arithmetic (#)

First of all, the number of billionaires has doubled during the crisis, and there are now 100 of them.

Blondes and humanitarians, pay attention: There is a geometric progression with a modest denominator 2 (two) - the number describes the doubling of the number of something (billionaires) in any random year. You see - even in the year of crisis there was a doubling, and we have already survived the crisis.

As it turns out, for the next 11 years, the number of billionaires will reach 100 000 people by 2020, if things go at least feebly or tentatively. Is that a lot? Let's stop and rest for a year and prosper.

But life goes on and on. Let it go exactly the same way. And by 2030 there will be about 100,000,000 billionaires. In words, a hundred million Russian billionaires. Just like that, plain and simple. And given that there aren't that many of us, there could be two or three or even four billionaires in a family at once, especially in families with many children. For them, all taxes can be canceled altogether.

So why bother working? Let's wait a bit and that will be that! "

====
Fuck! What's going on with the links on this forum?! It was fine before. Okay, well... Whoever needs it can figure it out.

====
Fuck! What's up with the links on the forum?! It was fine before. Okay. (Sighs) Whoever needs it can figure it out.

They must be indexed by the server somehow, but it's too late.
They only work after a while.

And pictures are not always inserted straight away.

Mathemat >>:
И картинки далеко не всегда удается сразу вставить.

О! That's for sure. It's been a long time coming. I've already picked up a tricky technique: if it doesn't fit, first post without the picture, then paste in edit mode of the post. It's faster that way - it usually works after the fourth or fifth time. But if you try it all at once, you'll get twenty or thirty attempts. :)))))))))))

Yeah, I do the same thing. And when pasting, I don't press the "Paste" button right away, but wait a bit.
I have Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

. I've already got a crooked technology on my hands: .

It's time to start a non-humorous thread called "Folk methods of dealing with forum crookedness".

Reason: