profitability 43! - page 26

Post the results of testing with a constant lot.... such testing will help to determine the optimum lot for a particular deposit...

delyus:

Sergei,

i'm pissed off that you've been writing there based on your fantasies. can lackey give a profit factor under 70 at spread 2? see the attached article on the history from real quotes, and look at the pictures above, can lackey give almost the same results on all test patterns? i can't see that i don't even see the ticks! who better than you to know that? why are you writing that it's a laki? i already gave you the link and explained the reasons and i did it because we don't have such a great demo and i can't put it up from time to time.

What are the slanders and fantasies?
And there's no intra-bar trading on my laki either. I have seen beautiful pictures of the tester - I've drawn quite a few of them myself - but this one has only survived to this day.

I've seen too many beautiful pictures in the tester - I drew them myself - but only this EA has survived on a demo in this brokerage company.
When you enable your EA on a demo for 3-4 months - then you can talk about its stability, because a series of losing losses may drain the entire deposit in one day ...

If you are not too happy about success - in 1-2 months I will change the scalper to 5-8 points, suitable for most brokerage companies...

First of all, I am happy about any success in this field, because it shows that it is possible. And when you take a 5-8 pips TP, then we'll see, it's been half a year now and you're still there.

delyus:

Will you answer my question...

Post the results of testing with a constant lot.... such testing will help to determine the optimum lot for a particular deposit...

fixed lot

Symbol

EURGBP (Euro vs Great Britain Pound)

Period 1 Minute (M1) 2008.02.01 17:58 - 2008.04.16 14:03
Model Every tick (the most accurate method based on all available minimum timeframes)
Parameters Do=3; Force=5; Power=1; Style=0; SL=18; TP=1; MM=false; Risk=100; ManLot=0.1; OpenHour=20; CloseHour=8; Slippage=1; Magic=7895123;
Bars in test 65977 Ticks modelled 290950 Modelling quality 24.96%
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Total net profit 443.28 Gross profit 550.03 Gross loss -106.75
Profit factor 5.15 Expected payoff 1.57
Absolute drawdown 1.98 Maximal drawdown 49.43 (3.40%) Relative drawdown 3.99% (41.51)
Total trades 282 Short positions (won %) 110 (99.09%) Long positions (won %) 172 (98.84%)
Profit trades (% of total) 279 (98.94%) Loss trades (% of total) 3 (1.06%)
Largest profit trade 2.46 loss trade -35.59
Average profit trade 1.97 loss trade -35.58
Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 130 (255.97) consecutive losses (loss in money) 1 (-35.59)
Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 255.97 (130) consecutive loss (count of losses) -35.59 (1)
Average consecutive wins 70 consecutive losses 1

delyus. Maximum drawdown with a constant lot is 3.4%... That's good... Now let's look at your stack, if the lot is dynamic... Your lot depends on the size of the deposit... i.e. when you make a loss the lot goes down.... which is bad.... you have a calculated maximum drawdown... if the lot has already reached any level then a fixed loss is not a reason to reduce the lot size... leave it at that level... The maximum drawdown as a percentage of the deposit won't change, but you'll take more profit...

Profit equal to 1 pt... no brokerage house would take a position with such a takeaway... that's understandable... Given that the trade is on a small move, the position can be closed forcibly... Risk of slippage is there, but minimal... Unless, of course, the OC turns on you... :) Good luck...

TP=1 is Glitch of tester and demo account! as the level of stops in this DC is 2, hence, as they say in the tester, and "results cannot be taken into account"... so i don't even want to translate the letters on it, keyboard resource is also not unlimited....

In the same laki, the stop level is easily circumvented, who better than you to know that...

Kharin:
In the same Lucky level stops are easily bypassed, who knows better than you...

One problem - slippage that allows part of transactions to be closed at 0, and part of them even at a 1-2 points loss

In a word, what is closed in the tester is closed as it should be on the demo account, and the more so on the real account, it makes considerable difference. That is why closing by TP is the most acceptable variant. And connection problems, requotes, etc. may prevent from closing a position and getting a loss.

Kharin:
In the same laki the stop level is easily circumvented, who better to know that than you...

it's understandable to close on the market...

But in real testing, closing on the market led to a systematic loss....

delyus, if you don't mind doing a sit with TP=2, just curious....

Reason: