profitability 43! - page 6

Guys, I don't understand why you are testing on pre-2007 history at all. Look closely at the quotes before October 2006, at the volumes, which are the same day and night. In general, if you are testing pips, only from October 2006.

http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/alp/statement.htm
http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/alp-eg/statement.htm
http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/nolimit/statement.htm
These are the reports on different DCs of previous versions. And Lucky behaves differently on different machines, best of all on high performance server. There are short delays when the CPU is loaded, which leads to false signals.

The tester is from 2007. New version without MM

I put on 2 micro-reals with different leverage. I will post investments in CodeBase during the week. Already managed to catch a big Moose in 3 days, let's see what happens next.

Vinin:

I'm not sending the state. In seven years it weighs 63 megs.

Only pictures. The first is the period 2000-2007 without optimisation at the given parameters -302431 deals

And second picture. Separately 2007 year - 1680 deals

The third picture shows 2006 - 33547 deals

Victor, even considering that the test for 2007 goes to 0, there is a strong discrepancy in the number of deals, if we consider the same parameters. Is there a reasonable explanation?

If I may ask you a few more questions:

-How far has the Expert Advisor gone from the original Lucky?

-My Lucky clones have been losing sharply in the tests according to quotes from the ХC somewhere since October 2007 due to the change in data characteristics from the ХC. Is it the same here?

-What helped me to reach this figure of 43, additional filtering or something original? The maximum I squeezed out of Lucky is somewhere around 25-30 ...

Z.I. 63 meters is in the archive????!!! I don't need a long test, a week or a month (100-200 trades) would be enough to completely stifle my curiosity.

Figar0:

Victor, even considering that the test for 2007 goes to 0, there is a strong inconsistency in the number of trades if the same parameters are taken into account. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

If I may ask a few more questions:

-How far has the Expert Advisor gone from the original Lucky?

-My Lucky clones have been losing sharply in the tests according to quotes from the ХC somewhere since October 2007 due to the change in data characteristics from the ХC. Is it the same here?

-What made you get this figure 43, additional filtering or something original? The best I could squeeze out of Lucky was about 25-30 ...

Z.I. 63 meters is in the archive????! I do not need a long test, it would be enough for a week or a month (100-200 trades) that would completely strangle my curiosity.

1. I don't know how far they got. I wrote mine from scratch, and I didn't compare it with Lucky's.

2. You need to analyze it, I did not do it. I set conditions for opening. I set them. I also did a test run with these parameters.

4. For what period is needed. The report will be only tomorrow, today will not have time to do.

I asked a money changer today (a broker I know J ) for half a ruble. I say, I want to pipsqueak, exposed to the nationwide rocking, to let you go around the world, making all the money in the world along the way. The dealer agrees with pleasure, but on one condition - minimum 1 lot, and it is bought without their shoulders, with my own money. So, it's just a matter of finding a hundred thousand quid and using it to trade 2 pips). But all is not so bad, as you know, from any situation there are 2 ways out: 1) rent a place on the interbank for the same 100 thousand a year, 2) buy a license for 7 million dollars and pipsing your health without those ugly brokers and spreads)) I am fixing the later version Lucky 2.4 Who will make it profitable after October 2006, the one who owns the world)) I will try to find the latest laki 3.0 version one day

Here's how much I would have earned in 2007 if I had stuck to the signals of my and Valmars' Expert Advisor, based on my idea of accurate observations and its impeccable code:

Here's how I would have earned from 2006 to this day if I had stuck to the signals of the Expert Advisor I redesigned for my own strategy in 2006:

and here's how I really traded, because I was very smart and didn't listen to my own advisors

As you can see, my manual trading is much more interesting))

OK, I'll try to attach lacquers 2.4 again (source)

Shit, it's not working, so fuck it then (

Vinin,

are these cuts from the new councillor? is it bad for 2007? is there anything you can do?

Goldtrader, yuraz, how are you doing? the same?
Reason: