Author's dialogue. Alexander Smirnov. - page 24

I tried, Korey, to run m=400. The terminal hung for a few minutes (my stone is an old one - PIV Northwood 2.4 GHz). I ran it at m=100, and there's practically no difference from EMA(10), no matter if it's clones or weighted. At m=150 the equivalent is EMA(12). Looks like the equivalent EMA period is something like the root of m :). Now it's definitely a bolded point.

Korey:
Prival:
and I see the forex stack by the way, you can't discuss brokers and DCs here, so private. I can show you if anyone is interested + the spreads are great, sorry no MT.
The quotes of a particular broker are averaged in its execution order flow,
hence the local correction in relation to the world ones.
If you look at a broker not converted to streaming prices (I screen posted Teletrade 2006),
so there without local brokerage averaging - everything was flat.

It's different there, I know what you mean. That's exactly what the tumbler is.

taken 1 min ago

to Prival

On the meaning of the provided display dump:
Here it is very honestly linked to Bid/Ask i.e. world open buy/sell is shown,
- open interest, therefore trading tick volumes in the sense of keeping the amount of money do not coincide.

P.S. it may not yet be global, but in the price stream of this broker....

Mathemat:

I tried, Korey, to run m=400. The terminal hung for a few minutes (my stone is an old one - PIV Northwood 2.4 GHz). I ran it at m=100, and there's practically no difference from EMA(10), no matter if it's clones or weighted. At m=150 the equivalent is EMA(12). Looks like the equivalent EMA period is something like the root of m :). Now it's definitely a bolded point.

The bold point of this term paper is: "software implementation of a digital filter approximated by a given characteristic",
But, there is a fat But.
Since the FFT was discovered by accident, and it works somewhat mystically,
it is possible that a certain Higher Algebra is hidden in similar to it "on the first second calculate" permutations.

Mathemat:

And I honestly thought it wasn't a fat dot, but a "black mark" to the author.

to VBAG

And you read the author's posts what he was hinting at nervously.... I for one recall from these ego posts the pedagogical wisdom of the Waldor school:
"You must not offend children, otherwise when they grow up they will get back at you".

My life-affirming comment to that wisdom:
if you don't offend them, they won't learn and they won't be able to retaliate.))

VBAG:
I'm sorry to interject myself into your conversation. How about tying the value of the threshold to some functions. For example ATR or to the slope angle of the same T3 senior period. So to speak, make a one-sided trigger in the direction of the trend. I am currently working out how to run EMA back and forth. As soon as I make a kite I will try this idea myself.
It is a reasonable idea, maybe something will work out. The only difficult moment may be that in flat the threshold should be abrupt and in most cases it is sharp and breakthrough and may have delayed reaction. Rather, it could be a deflection type of both Std and max. deflection set.

VBAG писал (а): And to be honest, I thought it wasn't a fat dot, but a "black mark" to the author.
Well, no, I don't do black magic, especially since the turntable is nowhere near as mystical as Jurik.

to Mathemat

One day Petya was given a parrot.

Petyka runs to Vasili Ivanovich with the bird in his hands
-Vasily Ivanovich! -The parrot!
Vasily Ivanovich takes the parrot, turns its head and gives it to Petka with a question:
-Did you scare him?

Prival:

It's different, I know what you mean. It's the glass.

taken one minute ago.

What is this beautiful picture from, if it's not a secret?
Reason: