Can an expert work for 2 months without a loss - page 4

There will be no more expectation because the MM is switched off and the lot size is fixed at 0.1

Serg_ASV:
Expectation will be no longer, because the MM is disabled and lot size is fixed at 0.1.
Therefore, with no MM and 0.1 lot the LOS of 2.07 is in pips, which is the most significant.
That's why it's not happy. I wonder if we increase SL smoothly up to 20 or so, what will be MOG dynamics?
Because, two pips is a very vulnerable level.

When SL = 5 - 3.05
When SL = 10 - 3.54
At SL = 25 - 3.81
At SL = 60 - 4.0 - i.e. maximum, for TP=2 at the lot size 0.1

If we switch on MM with the maximum risk (lot opens on the entire deposit), then for December
With SL = 2 - loss
With SL = 5 - 9.38
With SL = 10 - 32.58
At SL = 11 and higher - 43.73 - without a single losing trade

Serg_ASV:

...At SL = 11 and above - 43.73 - without a single losing trade

I'm sorry, I overlooked that TP=2, that makes a difference with MOJ. I don't even know how to react to such a combination of TP and SL...
And how would DC react to trades with such a profit, especially with enlarged lot (we have to earn!)...
If you have a good trading robot, and you have a good trader, you should not try to open it with a maximal profit. If you have a good
trading platform with error handling, open a real account with $300, and go ahead.
If you have doubts about the platform, order komposter, he has one of the best ones today and you don't need to shine the control unit
I consider the cent account a waste of time, the DC will not show the same rigidity on it as on the large real,
I think there will be no difference with the demo.
Good luck in the coming year!

It reminds me a lot of Lucky, and tested on fluffy quotes... I have no words for testing with TP=2 and SL=2, we need a tick-tester here.

Z.I. By the way, I wasn't waiting for figaro~mail.ru report.)

3.Y2 Exactly Lucky, maybe slightly modified. And the fog... Well, it seems that some people have to "personally" step on the rake.

Figar0:

Something reminds me eerily of Lucky, and tested on the quotations of HC...

Z.I. By the way, the report on figaro~mail.ru was not expected)

Check your mail again - I sent it this morning

And about Lucky you're right - it's his modification. The only difference from the original one, it works on a slightly different principle and gives profits not only in the tester, but also on the real account.

Serg_ASV:

And you're right about Lucky - this is his modification. Only unlike the original, it works on a slightly different principle and gives profits not only on the tester, but also on the real.

Normal Lucky also can give profit, a little and not for a long time. Test your Lucky on Alpari quotes, taking into account requotes it will be about what you can get for a while in DC with fluffy quotes, until they pay attention to you.

I am well aware that Alpari works by its own rules - and Lucky's source could never overcome its filters. But I am offering you a test on my Alpari EA - of course the SL is quite high, but otherwise Alpari cannot be broken.
c 2005-2008. М1. SL-50, TR-2. no MM.

Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 5041.14 Total profit 8574.47 Total loss -3533.34
Profitability 2.43 Expected payoff 2.28
Absolute drawdown 152.72 Maximum drawdown 461.05 (25.37%) Relative drawdown 25.37% (461.05)
Total trades 2214 Short positions (% win) 1094 (98.63%) Long positions (% win) 1120 (97.86%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 2175 (98.24%) Loss trades (% of all) 39 (1.76%)

Sergey, I don't understand how with tp=2 and losing trades m.o.s. of a trade can be 2.28. Is the lot more than 0.1, or what? Or in fact positions are often closed withbigger profit, i.e. not at TP?

Mathemat:
Sergey, I don't understand how with tp=2 and losing trades m.o.s. of a trade can be 2.28. Is the lot more than 0.1, or what? Or in fact positions are often closed withbigger profit, i.e. not at TP?

The value of one pip on the EURUSD is 20.1 (as it is a cross rate, this value fluctuates slightly)
Therefore, the maximum profit from triggering of TP - 2*20.1*0.1lots=4, 02.
Other than TR - there is no other ways out. This was done intentionally to prevent the brokerage company from delaying closing of deals and taking deals into minus.

Reason: