Random Flow Theory and FOREX - page 36

On the issue of gaps, market management, so to speak, of quotes.
The gaps are the automatic regulation plots to a given level of the quote in a given corridor.
EURGBP
2006 10.09.22:00 10.10.6:30
10.03. 16:00 10.03.23;30
10.12 14:30 10.13 4:00
10.24 12:00 10.25.9:30
10.31 16:30 11.01 8:00

The robot was most evident in the August 2006 EURUSD, EURGBP Pereiode 30 and below.
There are flat areas trimmed by hii/loi like a ruler from above to below, pronounced entry into regulation and exit when off.
However, these quotes are not available from my dealer for some reason.
That's why I give examples when the robot is already disguised as a dice. I don't send screens on the forum, it may not be interesting.
I hope for western and our democracy, as well as for human rights decalarisation, that I will not get anything for this observation)))

Like this one?

Actually, August is holiday time. It's a thin market. But the fact that this mess happens in October is really curious: October is disaster month.

to Mathemat
Nah - there's a moustache all along the line, and going into regulation right off a vigorous trend, almost a gap.
Here is something similar to that, but not so noticeable, the month of October.
Note that the period is 30 and the candlesticks are like 1 minute. No such impudent, "linear" interventions were detected subsequently
August is the month of application/testing.

P.S.
When setting up an automatic control system included on a real object,
i.e. by live tuning of the integrator/differential feedback coefficients,
the first step: achieve by selecting the stabilisation coefficients of the control object at the given setpoints.
This was seen in August 2006.
The next step is to be able to set the control law.
I.e. when the system is operational, it is no longer necessary to "go on line".

to Mathemat

Something was saved on the C drive after all :-))
Period = 1 hour.

It's a DC. Mine is not as pretty, but almost the same - just the picture above, same date. By the way, the first comparison of the clocks shows that your quotes are, generally speaking, quite decent. The differences are minimal - except for this section (difference up to 8 pips). Here are the clocks:

I think at this point a new build came out. And maybe they were testing the filters on a calm market. If you use only quotes of one brokerage company, it will be king and god for us. This is what I wrote before, for the analysis, IHMO, we should use other quotes, try to work with what is at the input of brokerage companies, not at their output.

to Mathemat
The last chart I have cited can be seen as a simple intervention of the bank.
However, we can see the work of automatics on it as well.
What I did not find and did not save was 5, 15 min. charts that were clearly cut on top/bottom.
The corridor there was equal in different cases from 12 to 25 points. It did not look like a press release because the average volumes were preserved.
(When viewing these sections it is useful to include volumes to separate out where the aggression is and where the snusmummers have just fallen asleep)
When viewing on 1H, the adjustment areas are usually not visible as they are hidden in the candles.
This is presented in the form of a brief 5-45 minute exposure, visible in bursts of differentiation.
(I think the market management technique is there, but the theory of capitalism is not ready yet, the knowledge of time constants is being accumulated)))

to Mathemat.
About CA.
1. I use other pairs and I watch history for 5, 15 min in 2006 and earlier, but EURUSD is not available. I tried to use other brokerage houses, but the same story.
2. The difference in quotes: my chart is not downloaded from my brokerage company, my chart is from C: from my forgotten/abandoned MT4, from my real account.
3. The importance of this regulation is so great that it was tested in August (like everything worthwhile))),

The forex site has them, they just have to be (but I haven't checked). Minutes are over 7 years old, no holes. On how to import them into the terminal, see'Import Minutes from forexite.com'. I needed this at one time for an in-depth story on ginger.
Reason: