FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 103

strangerr:

Just because the price "bangs" about 180 degrees means exactly nothing. Each pair reacts to its own angle of reversals and pullbacks, and one has to determine it. Then we can say that the price is near the reversal point or the point of pullback + time. And one has to buy the Euro, as I said, it is in the right place and at the right time.

Your problem is that you are waiting for a pullback etc, but imagine that the price will go in one direction for 20 years a la EUR CHF what then ? -

I would love the market to go back and forth 500 pips, but it is too complicated for the market and there is no use.

As Han said - trends, there are only 3 of them a year - it's either up or down - and a reversal - maybe 5 - 6 months was the turning point

But I think, now all so clever will sell - and up 700 points! That will be the show

I just do not think I'm so great - if you knew something you'd be a billionaire and would not have a moustache.

Tantrik: 12.07.2011 14:15

1.3840 pivot point (80% probability)

watch time, watch price - watch now. (it's by Gunn - oh and don't say Gunn doesn't work)(Mihon is on the right track but he's still about as far away as China by foot). Good luck!

Mixon777:

Your problem is that you are waiting for a pullback etc, but imagine that the price will go in one direction for 20 years a la EUR CHF what then ? -

I would love the market to go back and forth 500 pips, but it is too complicated for the market and there is no use.

As Han said - trends, there are only 3 of them a year - it's either up or down - and a reversal - maybe 5 - 6 months was the turning point

But I think, now all so clever will sell - and up 700 points! That will be the show

I just don't consider myself great - if you knew anything you'd be a billionaire and wouldn't have a moustache.

what does this have to do with a moustache? (when you comb your hair during a slump, it's soothing)

Tantrik:
Look at the time, look at the price, look at the now. (This is by Gunn - oh, and do not say that Gunn does not work) (Michonne is on the right track, but it is still about as far away as China on foot). Good luck!

Of course mathematical models work, but as a rule they very often change themselves, which is a 50/50 split, but they are accurate if you choose the right model and entry point.

If it worked, someone would have bought up all the land by lunar cycles long ago.

Even purely visually you can see it:

Mixon777:

I just don't see myself as a big shot - if you knew anything you'd be a billionaire and wouldn't have a moustache.

Who says I'm waiting for him?

I just know we are about to have a good move up and I don't want to miss it, so I pips a couple dozen points each way.

And about the moustache, I'm not hiding it behind a hamster's face.

I don't pretend to be a great one either, it's better to do less but better.

Actually, there is a hammer-shaped candle forming at the moment the other day, which in turn could indicate a further rise. I would sit on the fence for now until the close of today's candle.

Mixon777:

Of course mathematical models work, but as a rule they very often change themselves, which is a 50/50 split, but they are accurate if you choose the right model and entry point.

If it worked, someone would have bought up the earth by lunar cycles a long time ago.

So it worked, the Rothschilds +- 200 years exploited seasonal cycles (from the book by J. Schwager). And there are times when nothing works and then just like that, it works.

Greece rejects bailout agreement providing for partial default

herzogtier:
Actually, there is a hammer-shaped candle forming at the moment the other day, which in turn could indicate a further rise. I would sit on the fence for now until the close of today's candle.

There is less than a day timeframe)))
Reason: