How can I tell if an advisor is being knocked out by the DC? - page 9

Meat >> :
By the way, just for your information: if your brokerage company really bans experts, then at an attempt to perform any trade, there will be error 133, and the terminal log displays a message "trading by experts is prohibited".

To be precise, error 133 is: "ERR_TRADE_DISABLED 133 - Trade prohibited"

but not a ban on Expert Advisor's work, and the programmer logs something like the following:

2008.10.16 17:24:09 '1150888': request was accepted by server
2008.10.16 17:24:08 '1150888': instant order sell 0.10 EURGBP at 0.7796 sl: 0.8081 tp: 0.0000
2008.10.16 17:23:58 '1150888': order to sell 0.10 EURGBP at 0.7795 sl: 0.8067 tp: 0.0000 failed [Trade is disabled]
2008.10.16 17:23:57 '1150888': instant order sell 0.10 EURGBP at 0.7795 sl: 0.8067 tp: 0.0000
2008.10.16 17:23:48 '1150888': order to sell 0.10 EURGBP at 0.7796 sl: 0.8068 tp: 0.0000 failed [Trade is disabled]

More discussion here: 'Error 132 || 133'.

How is it ... simple !

Requotes.... (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/16142 about them here, it's about pips)

Mistakes ... ...when they manually remove wide stops with a 1 tick.

connection failures

common mistake.

execution drags.

slippages.

The system has an increasing spread (myself open the other day for EUR, spread is usually 2 pips, and now I open a -3, -4 pips. And the most interesting is that before it was impossible to put a stop/stop closer than 10 pips and now I put stops up to 2 pips).

But usually "friction" occurs in ugly brokerage companies. But the problem is that they do not do that every time I make a withdrawal, they start scamming my brains ... so I guess I cheated...

In general, we should look to bring profit to the EA and not blame the brokerage company in most cases. In general, we should look at how profitable an EA is, not blame the brokerage companies. Some guys will lose as much as a thousand, while others will give 100 000 easy.

Fedor_a >> :
Now I added a delay of 3 seconds after each order is sent, works so far. The Expert Advisor was jammed to me, I am 100% sure of it. As for the errors, my EA has been busy with trading threads. Although EA's technical support has written that they do not disable the Expert Advisor even in case of frequent requests.

Well, who can stand it for long, your 0-3 seconds? .... - only demo and not everywhere else.

If you get error 146, it means that several Expert Advisors are trying to trade at the same time. If you do not know how to handle this situation you should look through the Search function in the forum and read the articles that contain a lot of useful information.

rider писал(а) >>

Well, who can stand it for long, your 0-3 seconds? .... - You can only use demos, not all of them.

If you get error 146, it means that several EAs are trying to trade at the same time. If you do not know how to handle this situation you should look through the search engine, read the articles on the forum and read very good and useful information.

If you do not know how to handle it you will get rid of it. 100% brokerage companies will not let you trade with them.

001 писал(а) >>

100% DCs are jamming successful EAs, the meta-quotes are working for the DCs, not the traders.

You can only get money for someone else's fault in court - it is not possible in forex, you only have to deal with your EA.

To put it in a nutshell. Testing on a demo account and on a real account produces different results. When testing on a demo account today for a previous period (for example, for February) and after some time (after a week, a month) the result will be the same, on the real account it is not necessarily, but rather will be different. Put the EA on the real and demo of one brokerage company and you will see that even the indicator charts are different, not to mention the signals of the EA.

On the demo, functions IsTradeAllowed() and RefreshRates() do not influence the result of trading, while on the real account you cannot work without low and unfolded analysis of returned error codes.

I put in the window StopLevel and Spread values. On Demo it is usually 6+3 = 9. On the real it is very rare. Usually it is 11+3 but in almost 30% of a day it is 20 to 30 pips. My Expert Advisor very rarely makes deals at these values.

In the rules of one of the MT4 brokerage companies I read:

EA programs are fully accepted and supported by the ******* MetaTrader trading platform. Traders who intend to use Expert Advisor programs must be advised that the use of such software will result in automatic placement in the EA accounts group. An additional clearing fee of $1 per Mini Lot (based on 10,000 units) applies to EA accounts. The fee is proportional to the lot size.

I.e. brokerage companies charge $1 per 0.1 lot in EA trading.

At the same time MetaQuotes people assure us that the server "does not see" who is trading whether it is EA or human.

Perhaps, the server sets the flag prohibiting autotrading and when this flag is removed, they take commission for each transaction?

But if the Expert Advisor has made 1 trade and the trader has made 10 manual trades? Has anyone encountered such a situation?

I would still assume that the DC server can see who is trading. The Expert Advisor or hands.

It makes sense - the developers could not have given such (in general) primitive option for brokerage companies server.

Well, they couldn't....

Everyone can see that opening/closing of deals by Expert Advisors and scripts is faster than in manual mode. This means that the autoplay goes through a separate, different channel. This automatic order can be separately recorded by the server.

I can't be stupid. I can't! This is definitely a conspiracy.

Hee!

:)))

rid >> :

I would still assume that the DC server can see who is trading. The Expert Advisor or hands.

It makes sense - the developers could not have created such (in general) primitive option for brokerage companies server.

Well, they couldn't....

Everyone can see that opening/closing of deals by Expert Advisors and scripts is faster than in manual mode. This means that the autoplay goes through a separate, different channel. And this automatic order can be separately fixed by the server.

You can assume anything, especially when you don't know... The common sense here is that the brokerage company doesn't care whether it's a human or a machine. And there is a tick for prohibiting automatic trading for dealers. And by the way... If you can convince me in figures that EAs open/close deals faster than hands.

Reason: