Wishes for MQL5 - page 127

It only makes sense to switch to another platform if there is a need to do so.

You have not answered the question.

By the way, why did you think that such a need could not arise after the migration to the new platform? Haven't you ever heard of the concept of backwards compatibility of code? This is used to minimise the cost of migrating to a new platform.

getch >>:
Вести разговор ради самого разговора утомляет.
Расскажу вам историю:
Cut the crap.

We have never communicated or negotiated with the company in question.

Renat >>:
Заканчивайте нести бред.
Мы никогда не общались и не вели никаких переговоров с указанной компанией.

Don't take it so personally, it was a joke, which is what it was written about.
Please ban me for two months (seriously).

Renat >>:
Заканчивайте нести бред.

Мы никогда не общались и не вели никаких переговоров с указанной компанией.

That's an odd reaction. Though I have to give credit where credit is due - it's amazing the stamina it takes to have administrators calmly respond to some forum member's questions. I 've been very restrained and am running out of patience, so I thought it right to refrain from responding to Andy's sayings in any further posts.

Please ban me for two months as potentially being able to send me to .... (seriously).

joo >>:

Прошу забанить меня на два месяца как потенциально способного послать на ... (серьезно).

If it will help speed up writing about neural networks in MQL5, we can think about it.

Rosh >>:

Если это поспособствует ускорению в написании статьи о нейронных сетях на MQL5, то можно подумать.

:)

The article will be ready much, much sooner.

I'm not asking to be banned yet, but I apologise if I've said anything wrong. :)

In general, it was more convenient to call the Toolbox by Esc than by the current Ctrl-T.
Developers, please bring back, Esc is free in the editor anyway.
Also, I really need mql4_to_mql5 source code converter. Already fed up with the manual conversion. Suggest if there is already something similar.
This would speed up the transition considerably and leave more free time to prepare for the championship. It would be even cooler if it were available as a button in MetaEditor - "MQL4->MQL5".

Shurik740 >>:
Также очень не помешал бы конвертер исходников mql4_to_mql5. Уже запарило вручную конвертировать. Подскажите, если уже есть что-то подобное.
Это значительно ускорит переход и оставит больше свободного времени для подготовки к чемпионату. Было бы еще круче, если бы это было в виде кнопки в MetaEditor - "MQL4->MQL5".

Well, it's easier just to implement all MQL4 functions in MQL5 and not to mess with people's heads. But this seems to be the initial idea of the bosses. So there is nothing to do - we have to be patient. :(

Reason: