MT5 is for programmers, not traders - page 13

Sergey Vradiy:
You want free spinning, wobblers and instructions? And after that still "work efficiently" while the progies do things you don't have the intelligence or patience to learn? Pearls are not downloadable from the internet. You have to dive for them.

You're getting off on the wrong foot here.

your message sounds like a gypsy's style:

-- let me tell you something, honey -- you:"I understand correctly that you have some interesting ideas that you want to code, but don't know how to . . Let's start ...."
-- piss off.
-- fuck you... -- you: "what don't you have the intelligence or patience to study?"

Sergey Vradiy:
Do you want to get free spinning gear, wobblers and instructions? And after that you want to "work efficiently" while the progers do what you don't have the intelligence or patience to learn? Pearls are not downloadable from the internet. You have to dive for them.
What are pearls? When you dive for pearls, you come up with pearls. Diving into programming gives you flippers and a mask. No one promised pearls. Pearls on the market are ace.
You've got it all mixed up.

Sergey Vradiy:
Do you want to get free spinning gear, wobblers and instructions? And after that still "work efficiently" while the progies do what you don't have the intelligence or patience to learn? Pearls are not downloadable from the internet. You have to dive for them.

Have you caught many pearls with your spinning rod?

ILNUR777:
1-Why would he tell you his ideas. Maybe they're intimate and he wanted to code himself. There were other questions in the thread, why are you answering your own questions.
2No one has scolded the platform, much less the community. Why are you slandering the man. Do you have any idea what he was talking about.

That's a bitch.

You don't get too hot either. Any terminal is designed primarily for trading. The automation of trading algorithms is not a gift, but a separate service at a separate price. If you want to do it yourself - do it yourself. You have no time? Pay for it.

Sergey Vradiy:
I completely agree about the pattern. You won't be able to make a masterpiece there. But you can get a working basis, which you can then gradually load with new functions. It's not intended for professionals, but for fans. I think so, but I may be wrong.

Yes, I just misunderstood you, I thought that maybe something real had been done in this area.

I have seen such a product, I don't remember the name, it was possible to draw a block diagram of an algorithm in a graphic editor like MS Visio, and the MQL code was generated based on it. I tried it and realized that what I don't think I can draw in the editor in 3 minutes, I will spend an hour or more here.

As an example, Matlab has a similar product Simylink, quite powerful, for example in graph blocks I can write regular code, lots of ready made blocks, all sorts of virtual oscilloscopes, oscillators, voltmeters.

Many times I tried to make sense of it, because I'm not comfortable there. I realized that for people who want to model something, but don't know the language.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You're getting off on the wrong foot here.

your message sounds like a gypsy's style:

-- let me tell you a fortune, honey -- You:"I understand correctly that you have some interesting ideas that you want to code, but don't know how to . . Let's start ...."
-- piss off.
-- fuck you... -- you: "what don't you have the intelligence or patience to learn?"

The man comes in and demands special treatment. He's a humanitarian, so he has to be handed everything on a silver platter.

Sergey Vradiy:
The man has come and is demanding special treatment. He is a humanitarian and therefore he must be presented with everything on a silver platter.

agree, everyone understands to the extent of their understanding and/or promiscuity.

As far as I'm concerned, your understanding of his words (judging by what you've said) -- doesn't match what he's conveying and/or trying to convey throughout this thread.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, I just misunderstood you, I thought that maybe something real had been done in this area.

I have seen such a product, I don't remember the name, it was possible to draw a block diagram of an algorithm in a graphic editor like MS Visio, and the MQL code was generated based on it. I tried it and realized that what I don't think I can draw in the editor in 3 minutes, I will spend an hour or more here.

As an example, Matlab has a similar product Simylink, quite powerful, for example in graph blocks I can write regular code, lots of ready made blocks, all sorts of virtual oscilloscopes, oscillators, voltmeters.

Many times I tried to make sense of it, because I'm not comfortable there. I realized that for people who want to simulate something but don't know the language.

There is a reason for that, too. If the algorithm is very intricate, it can take hundreds of lines of code. It can be assembled in 5-10 minutes. After that, we run code generation and get a ready-made expert. And after that it needs further modification.

Forex EA Generator 5 or 6. Quite a good machine.

It's fun in this thread. I remember, back in the noughties, before I took up Forex, I was a member of the rsdn.ru programmers forum.

I don't remember a single discussion about how difficult it was to deal with OOP, working with databases, asynchrony, etc. People often asked entry-level questions, but there were no silly moans.

Why don't we start an MQL5 branch there ))))

Am I right to think that if MQL5 could be coded in the same way as in MQL4, then the questions of high complexity of MQL5 would not arise?
Reason: