Wishes for MQL5 - page 78

При тестировании не выводятся Alert()'ы.Хотя в коде советника вывод обязателен.На команду Sleep()

тестер вообще не реагирует.Если у всех так,то пожелание к разработчикам подумать об этом.

I would like to see more intelligible work with multidimensional arrays.

Examples:

1. in MQL4 it's a big inconvenience that you can't address as a one-dimensional array a string of two-dimensional, i.e. if, for example, there's a function with a prototype

void function(double &a[]);

then an attempt to pass it something like

double b[10][10];
function(b[0]);

This raises violent objections from the compiler, although from the point of view of common sense it didn't require anything extraordinary;)

2. ArrayResize somehow works only with the first dimension, which is fundamentally incomprehensible - the program "knows" dimensions of all measurements, this data is accessible through ArrayRange, so it should be possible to resize.

vvavva писал(а) >>

one more request (to all MQLs)!

When you change the account, when the Expert Advisor works in a loop and the EA button is enabled, the accounts do not match!

Suppose the Expert Advisor finishes its work first, and then it changes the account, but now the start (cycle) is still running and the account has already changed

and you have to do extra checks!

I support you.

I did not understand what was wrong, but I do have this issue. It seems like environment variables don't come in a single packet, but are "smeared" in traffic; and there is no clear watershed between these packets. Nor is there a mechanism to ask the variable, "Whose are you? The old account or the new one?".

This is especially critical when the new account is in another DC. It turns out to be a vinighette.

A function is needed to obtain information on incoming buy/sell requests - 'market depth', sales volume.

I would like to see a ternary operator in version 5 of the language

TheXpert >>:
Хотелось бы увидеть в 5 версии языка тернарный оператор

There already is.

Rosh >> :

There is already.

Gut :) .

About declarations -- it would be good to separate declaration from definition. This is relevant, as classes with cyclic references to each other will appear, albeit not immediately. Separating these concepts would solve a number of problems, and this one in particular.

The first thing I would like to see is a debugger, and of course an API

The filter for closed orders in the terminal should preferably be based on order closing time (and not on opening time).

and that the time series is pixel by pixel... if everything is done that others have asked for before :)
Reason: