HOw to download the COMPLETE account history to exceL?

I already found how to save the account history of 1 selected day to CSV format. But I want my whole account history in excel (and I prefer not do the 1 day download hundreds of times). Is there a way to download the whole account history (or at least a complete month)?

Hi Guess you found a solution by now.  Just in case:-

I am using MT5 but I think MT4 is much the same

Ensure you have the Toolbox visible (from top menu select toolbox - toggles on / off display)

Ensure yo have HISTORY tab

Right Click then select Custom Period (liitle sort of Goggle wheel icon)

Now select the range of dates you wish to use

Finally you can select EXCEL or HTML

Peter Williams #: Hi Guess you found a solution by now.  Just in case:- I am using MT5 but I think MT4 is much the same Ensure you have the Toolbox visible (from top menu select toolbox - toggles on / off display). Ensure yo have HISTORY tab Right Click then select Custom Period (liitle sort of Goggle wheel icon) Now select the range of dates you wish to use
No, don't assume that MT4 is the same as MT5. In this respect MT4 is completely different to MT5.

I just checked MT4, it's exactly the same as Peter Williams described except there is no Excel option, just HTML.

I have no idea how to save that data in csv.

I believe you are correct that you cannot download a file as a CSV.  The download (EXCEL option) downloads and opens directly in Excel. 

From my point of view, I then use an Excel VB routine to read the file (pretty much the same as I would do with a CSV file I suspect).

Personally, I wish I could find a way to download the Comment Column that shows on the History Tab (if selected)