Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached) - page 7

sart,

your dep is doomed, unfortunately.

delyus:

sart,

your dep is doomed, unfortunately.

You are 100% right - my deposit is doomed. However, I am of the opinion that we all have deposits that are doomed. The thing is, when that moment comes.

that moment,I'll have five initial deposits in my pocket and I'll be able to start a new game.

and then it's "h" time, and bang, it's all over...

Regards - S.D.

okay))

Sart писал (а):
Может быть и так. Но вот вчера в 3 ночи я открыл микро-счет на альпари, закинул туда WMZ 200 единиц,
запустил Ich на 20 пар и пошел спать, и сегодня же в 10.00 снял навар 203 единицы WMZ.

Tell me, which Expert Advisor did you mean? Ish1.mq4 located here:'Easy Martingale Expert - gives good results (Expert Advisor code attached)' or Ish.mq4,

located here: 'Easy Martingale Expert Advisor - gives good results (the Expert Advisor code is attached)' (I understand that these EAs are the same)

How do you choose expert level settings for different currency pairs? Or do you use default settings everywhere?

(as for NZDUSD)

Yes, it's the same copy.

Regarding the distance between levels - I use the level setting in my Expert Advisor for all instruments.

If you want to use this Expert Advisor on real money, it's better to set minimum lots of levels to start with.
There is a micro forex in Alpari which is great for this EA.
If you set the following lots in your EA: 0.01 0.01 0.03 0. 06 0. 12 0.24 0.48 0.96 1. 92 ,
It can be easily run on 10 symbols on a micro Alpari account.
Of course you should at first look at the demo, also on a micro account.
Regards - S.D.

Can someone tell me where I have made a mistake with the code? The version of the Expert Advisor is purely exploratory.

I only tweaked some functions to use at least two magic numbers in the market simultaneously.

The target: When you run the EA simultaneously and sequentially, first buy orders with one magic number and then sell orders with another magic number.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Files:
fs_buy-sell.mq4  24 kb

Vyacheslav:

Can someone tell me where I have made a mistake with the code? The version of the Expert Advisor is purely exploratory.

I only tweaked some functions to use at least two magic numbers in the market simultaneously.

The target: When you run the EA simultaneously and sequentially, first buy orders with one magic number and then sell orders with another magic number.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Take the original EA code.
Open two identical charts on the same account.
Attach the EA to one chart with the following parameters
MagicnumberOwn = 9999
MagicnumberAlien = 8888
Attach another EA with the following parameters to the second chart
......................Own =8888
......................Alien=9999

They will work in opposite phases on the same account

Regards - S.D.

Yes, I did, but I need the magicians in one EA to check my further intentions. I think that trading 12 currencies and opening 24 charts at the same time leads to loss of information and some inconveniences.

Of course, in this case, the most important issue of testing and optimization disappears.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Vyacheslav:

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Can anyone tell me how to reanimate this code. Please help me to find the error?

Or maybe this code cannot work with two magic numbers?

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Files:

iNatlami:
If you need, I can send you the source code for the victoria.

If you can send it to wito_hoh@mail.ru
Reason: