the true unprofitable face of the adviser - page 8

delyus:

Aver,

The Expert Advisor I described above will always work with any broker and its performance will not depend on the year, because the market is essentially moving and will always do so. So replicating the Expert Advisor will not change anything in this world, the rivers will not flow up. this is not an Expert Advisor where they found a niche with the eye of a needle, adapted the EA to this case and sell, and then bashfully hide your face and say that the market has changed and other excuses. That's how all successful traders I know, and I've been in this business for 5 years. They will always trade that way, it is a question of how to technically manage the parameters of an EA and how to translate them into indicators, etc., so that the trader does not have to sit in front of his computer all day long and may entrust the deposit to an EA that will trade as logically as he does, excluding weak points such as emotionality and human factor.

You're completely wrong: two people know - so does the guinea pig!!! If you hand out an expert, 100 copies at the most. Are the consortium stupid or what? Figure it out first e.g. September 11, 2001, the currency was going against all indicators, only on the news!!! What expert would have handled this news?

There was even the fact of the news that the terrorist attack was due to speculation in the currency market!

Aver,

I'm not a technician, but tried to reflect my strategy technically here:

'valmars'.

i don't know if this is the right way - maybe other indicators would be better

but everyone is busy with their grails and of course they don't have time

claud,

Sort it out first e.g. September 11, 2001, the currency was going against all indicators, just the news!!! What expert would have handled this news?

The expert would have come out on a stop, plus maybe flipped

Exactly EXPERT, you better trade using scripts... Do you know how???

A smart expert does not risk the entire depo! Therefore 1:10 or 1:20 leverage is IDEAL FOR TRADING!!!

claud,

The risk can be regulated by the number of lots, that's not the point. Why are there no logical trend experts who squeeze the maximum out of the daily movement, but there are plenty of completely illogical ones who take away some money there, take away some money here, and then lose everything - that's the question.

delyus:

Aver,

I'm not a technician, but tried to reflect my strategy technically here:

'valmars'.

i don't know if this is the right way - maybe other indicators would be better

but everyone is busy with their grails and of course they don't have time

Unfortunately, there are a lot of such thoughts. Right now I have a strategy that has been making gains for a year and a half, I just haven't tested any more, and on any monthly stretch of that year and a half. But that gives absolutely no guarantee that starting next month it won't start to drain with the same stability as it is now making profits. However, to give it away, I have no intention of doing so. I will check it on the Championship, and if it is justified, I will take my chances on a real account. As for the grail - here I join the opinion that it is not real. To take 20 pips on 100 movement - I can believe it, but to take 100 out of 100 is a mystery and a fitting of results.

By the way, one extremely stupid question. How do I set the forum to notify me of replies to my email? I've looked through all the settings, but haven't found it.

aver,

But they take it not when the movement is over and the price went in the opposite direction, but they simply take the take and leave, and the price may go in the same direction for a long time - i.e. the main law of successful trading is violated - to let profits flow, but when thegrail goes in the wrong direction, the market does not forgive and takes more than 20 pips.

Reason: