Equity and balance graph - page 44

sever29 писал(а) >>

If all is clear, the question is: Can the appropriate changes be made to the inductor to allow trend lines to be drawn from a specific to a specific level, rather than from opener and cloze candlesticks.

The question is clear. The answer is that this possibility already exists.

To set the precise level of position opening, we need to make a correction by the necessary value in points. To do this, we need to add something like [-100,100] to the name of the trend line.

Thus, the open price will be corrected by -100 pips relative to the opening or closing candle (depending on the open_price parameter), while the close price will be corrected by +100 pips.

Read description inside the code.

Thanks for both the reply and the turkey.

40 pages, I got to 15. Could you give us a brief outline of how to use the indicator? Does it show the total equity when working with several currency pairs? Or you can send me to read the branch.

The best part is somewhere on page 35. There's a video there too, if you're talking about Equity_virtue. There's also a discussion in the codebase. But a lot is no longer relevant, as the indicator has changed a lot since then.

In short:

1. You work with only one toolkit - you write it in the Default_Symbols parameter.

2. You work simultaneously with different instruments - switch the chart from one instrument to another and just draw the lines.

3. You work with one instrument - set Auto_Symbol=true and operate with a couple of colours only to determine the trade outcome.

4. Watch for virtual trades in real time - use warning for both losses - Alert_Drawdown parameter, and profits - horizontal line with name "Up".

5. Trade statistics - parameter Show_Info.

6. We want accurate entries - add to the line name, for example, [-100,100].

7. Increase the lot size - parameter Use_MM, not to mention the individual setting of the lot size for each position.

I got into the indicator to remember why I'm not still using the latest version :)

I'm talking about the virtual equity indicator now...

Well, that's what the problem was and still is:

when working with a toolstring, if the description of the toolstring does not fit into the 62 symbols allocated for the description of the object, the calculation is of course incorrect

Alexander, which version do you use then?

Yes, 62 is the limit. But if the package didn't fit and was cut off, the indicator should cuss. Shouldn't it? Or does it not?

Wrong in what way? After all, it counts what it can fit into it.

And how many characters can the indicator parameter hold?

Xupypr писал(а) >>

Good question, what's the latest one?

The last one is not even in the base, but on page 42. There are vertical lines across the chart as an option, to make it easier to navigate to other indicators when opening/closing a position.

Xupypr >> :

Version of 24.08.2009.

Yes, 62 is the limit. But if the package didn't fit and was cut off, the indicator should swear. Shouldn't it? Or does it not?

Cursed, the whole package name at once, once, when adding the line, then stopped.

Wrong in what way? After all, it counts what it can fit into it.

That's what I think is wrong, what - didn't fit and counts reading the description from the line - why the defaults then? there should be a priority I think so, either/or

And how many characters can an indicator parameter hold?

255 it seems.

alexx_v >> :

That's what I think is wrong, that - that didn't fit and reads the description from the line - why the default then? there should be a priority I think, either/or

give me an example

Reason: