Equity and balance graph - page 23

I used the versions from page 16

Equity_v7.mq4 and Equity_v8_1.mq4

Yesterday, when I saw the "miracles" with the credit, I tried the last one with alerts. The latter more or less allowed to work in OnlyCurrent=true mode, although the credit accrual and withdrawal were counted incorrectly - there was no accrual, but the withdrawal remained. In OnlyCurrent=false mode I had to register all working pairs in OnlySymbols otherwise all bars were closed with credits :)

About an hour ago DT went my way - removed credits records from history, now all versions work, and those "funny pictures" remained only in screenshot.

Hopefully I won't run into any more credits...

I have come to the conclusion that it is more likely that the wrong type of operation has been assigned to the credit. I understood that the credit withdrawal worked without any problems.

Well, glad that everything was solved:)

I am posting the latest versions of the indicators.

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  17 kb
equity_v8.mq4  23 kb

THANK YOU!!!

The latest version of v8 in OnlyCurrent mode doesn't show the horizontal line of current equity for some reason... It's no good without it... :)

I have it displayed... in all modes:)

Xupypr >> :

I have it displayed... in all modes:)

Got it figured out... When posting two indicators of different versions at the same time (for comparison:), one of them may have "glitches". I'll keep that in mind.

Virtual Equity Indicator published in Code Base

You can discuss and ask questions here. I will post updates as soon as possible.

Crawl over here :)

alexx_v >> :
>>) crawl over here :)

Why flub.

All on topic.

alexx_v:

It's about being able to set not only a fixed lot size, but also the lot size through the % of the depo involved for that trade/s.

In other words, if we specify, for example, USDEUR5% - it is equivalent to USDEUR0.5 (at 10t of deposit and 1:100 leverage), but we avoid the headache of counting these same lots every time :) and the symbol "%" itself can serve as a check-box to determine a particular method of equity calculation.

SZZ: But then I would have to add an initial equity parameter, to have something to fall back on when calculating the lots :)

Then it would probably be possible to use targets. Like, you set a line, write USDEUR0.5-60t20s and it will set the second line (and a cross) if there is a 60 pips profit or a 20 pips stop.

So you check your strategy by hand and decide if it is worth coding with the help of a pro or not.

reply 18.03.2009 10:08 OZ0 | Edit| Delete

I don't think it's necessary to set targets on the history. You can see whether it will be a profit or a stop. This function will be necessary only in an indicator that generates deals by itself by moving through the history. Something like a multicurrency tester.

At the moment, the virtual equity indicator has been improved. Using the MM function allows to set not only a fixed lot, but also a percentage of funds (free funds are not calculated - you can go too far). The maximal drawdown and recovery factor are displayed in additional information.

vitrual1 is a simple version for one package. You can put several pieces in one window!

Files:
Reason: