Prival писал (а): ...
How did it... Ah, here: uvacha.

SK. писал (а):
Prival wrote (a): ...
How is it... Ah, here: uvacha.

It means "said" in Sanskrit:-)

Prival:
SK. wrote (a):...

Probably the first time I've come across your post that I disagree with. It's a long explanation and not on this forum probably, that's the only thing you're right about here. IHMO
What exactly are you disagreeing with and why not on this forum? If not here, then where? Happy to read your position, no matter how long it takes

Well at least this phrase "The natural way of development of man is his aspiration to the highest - moral and spiritual values.

Yes this phrase is beautiful, but here I think 95 % of all mankind do not aspire to it. And of these 95% do not know what it is at all :-(.

Prival:

Well at least this phrase "The natural way of development of man is his aspiration to the highest - moral and spiritual values.

Yes this phrase is beautiful, but here I think 95 % of all mankind do not aspire to it. And of these 95% do not know what it is :-(

SK described the theory, and I want to add some pictures from practical life. But first one more thing about the Laws of Nature.

Besides the natural way of human development, there are two other aspects that are relevant to this situation - the human will and freedom of choice. Both are God's gifts. However, how a person uses this Gift depends only on him/her - in full conformity with his/her freedom of choice. Everyone gets caught on this. Ignorance, ignorance, unconsciousness, limited worldview lead to the fact that man knows too little (or nothing) about what lies beyond his will. He thinks: "If I want it, that is the main thing, in achieving it, in satisfying my desires - that is the meaning of life. And gets here the full extent of the very bitter experience that SK wrote about. It is not known how many lives he will have to spend in order to realize that his desires are only moya, the meaning of life. And then how many more lives will be spent to work off all that he has done. There's a reason why the sin of ignorance is one of the seven mortals Orthodoxy, and with the same force is present in Buddhism, Lamaism, Taoism and all branches of the Spiritual Path.

In summer 2005 I met a man, who studied Qigong with Mantek Chia, was a certified instructor, had the right to teach several stages of many Mantek practices. As I was doing it myself, it was interesting for me to participate in the seminar and get to know him very well. I have not listed all his capabilities, he also practiced healing, felt patient's energies very well, lifted them up just like that. He was also very good at working with energy, absorbing it like a sponge from different sources. As it turned out, he could draw energy from a person or dump his own negativity on a person.

Imagine my amazement when I discovered that he was a binge drinker. I said to him: "How could it be? After all, according to Manteca accumulation of energy is needed to transform it upwards, to transform chi into spiritual energy." However, for some reason he was not interested in it. He was interested in money and women, he reveled in the energetic aspects of interacting with people and also in the fact that the common man has no control over these processes and is therefore an unconscious and blind plaything in his hands. While helping in one thing, he was breaking many others. The harm he inflicted on people on the level of soul and spirit was many times greater than the benefit he brought to health. And all this was accompanied by an accumulation of energy.

However, as this energy did not go anywhere, after a while he began to tear up, he became abrupt, irritable and irresistible he was drawn to the bottle. Once he'd had a drink or two he couldn't stop. He'd lose his sanity completely. He would drink non-stop for 7-10 days, wouldn't eat anything, lived like a homeless person in the street, nobody knew where, would only come to his senses until "I want more and I'll drink..." and so he worked up a full energy surplus. And then the cycle started all over again: I cleaned myself up, got fat, started working and earning money, found another woman, got back on the horse! The whole cycle took 3-4 months. And he liked such a life, he did not want to change anything: it's class! in passion, bright, as full as I want! Even in total crap, in a puddle of his own piss - and it's great ! Those were his values and goals.

It ended up being what I told him it would be. By the summer of 2006 he was buried. No, no, his health was more or less the same. The man knew how to work with energies. But during another binge he went after someone and got hit on the head with a piece of pipe. He went into intensive care, came out a month later, and was buried two months later.

It was an interesting lesson for me. It turns out that it is not as important what kind of practice a person does as what they do it for and how they use what they get out of it. Subsequently I came across similar cases more than once - I just started to see and understand them.

If you translate it into an analogy, it goes like this. Imagine a boxing competition among teenagers. And here, a fully-grown, healthy man comes to them. And he hides brass knuckles in his gloves. That's roughly what the slightest advantage a person has in communicating with the subtle plans looks like. And then he starts smashing guys in the ring. And why? Because he wants to get the cup and the prize money! And do you know how the girls will look at the champion? However, the referee in this ring is never wrong. And his justice has no flaws. And his decision cannot be challenged. He can disqualify a girl until the end of the competition. Or for the rest of his life. And for all subsequent ones. And this applies equally to the use of para-opportunities in forex, and to their use in interacting with people.

"Dealing with the devil", which everyone has heard of, but most consider it a religious scare, is actually a common, very common phenomenon. Every time a person, in making his free choice, prefers lower values (e.g. material values) to higher values (e.g. spiritual values) he gets what he wants. But of course there is a price to pay. Otherwise, the law of conservation of energy simply could not exist. And the payment "material for material" does not work here - this is not Forex. You have to give something that cannot be bought for any material values, which is why it is called "higher values". Unfortunately, few people understand this and few think about it. And then they wonder: why do they have money but not happiness? why is karma so bad? etc.

Yurixx, wonderful illustration!

My respects.

Laki:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to write a lot of interesting stuff, but I decided to rant
somewhere else...

Here's a question1: have you or do you know of any precedents of using paranormal
abilities to work successfully in the market (forex in particular).

Question2: if anyone has done it themselves, I would like to know the methodology
(presumably it's astral travel) or the direction
of development.

Just have some abilities, would like to develop them in
the right "for the moment of life" direction. Please
not to discuss the topic of the "lowliness" of using
etc. abilities in this direction, as that is not the question now.

I do these predictions:
1 meditations to get information about future price movements
2 astral travel into the future to look at the computer screen in the future and see a graph of price rates.

I cannot say that I am 100% sure, but 65-70% predictions come true.

I tried to use clairvoyance to detect future events that can influence world currencies and share prices. I did not succeed in solving this problem because I need people but I do not have them. Although I offered money).

meta-trader2007 писал (а):
I do these predictions: 1 meditations to get information about future price movements 2 astral travel into the future to look at the computer screen in the future and see a graph of price rates. I won't say 100 percent, but 65-70 percent comes true...

This is simply not true or an outright delusion. If you had any understanding at all you wouldn't have written this.

-----------

To the moderators.

I have a lot of experience discussing similar issues on other forums. The percentage of "smart guys" in this thread is much higher than the percentage of grailers in autotrading. If the topic is not closed soon, the situation could get out of hand. The forum could easily turn into a big rubbish heap. Please forgive me for participating in the thread.

meta-trader2007 писал (а):

I have also tried to get people to develop clairvoyance in order to identify future events that could affect currency and stock prices. I was unsuccessful with that - I need people, but I don't have them. Although I offered money).
There are no people but no fools. Those who are really open do not play such "games". They know what it's worth and live by other values.
"It's not like picking pennies out of pockets." (c) "Meeting Place..."

You may have a lot of experience in discussing such issues in other forums. But such predictions have not been made. These techniques have long been used successfully by the CIA and our intelligence services.
Reason: