NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 50

rsi:
You could be more specific - the first two deposits.
Maybe this is the purification :-) Then, like a lamb, all over again, in a spiral

rsi:

Trading is also one manifestation of life for those who engage in it. One can also observe supression and complete lack of willpower in a "revolution" that the trader was not expecting. The trader can't lift a finger while looking spellbound at a melting deposit - the same manifestation of passivity with a complete feeling of being "in business"! The only difference is that you don't have to justify yourself to anyone. It's not about purification or development: One must be aware that the trader entering the market must be a "professional revolutionary", and his or her natural intellect must have prepared solutions for all variants of the situation. Amateurs are doomed from the start - no amount of concentration will help.

It is to these cases that I have drawn attention as a general one. That is, how, in what way,
what are the steps involved in narrowing of a trader's mind from
starting 3D + technical and fundamental analysis to "can't move a finger" through "attentive" observation of 0 bar.

One trader putting in 10 on Monday traded for a week with her daughter in her 20s.
By Friday the ladies had 18, however at 12:00 it went against their orders.
By the close of trading there were 11 left in the depo, but the contracts were not closed.
Over the weekend the tradini were never able to relax, on Monday their tearful "work" continued until they were completely drained.
They never closed.
When asked why they just did not close, they answered - "they forgot! -How did they forget?!
Only two weeks later I managed to get the story out, it turns out
They were looking at the screen and were crying, they forgot that they could close an order. They forgot how to do it and that it is possible.
That is, two days off did not bring them to remember to act indirectly, i.e. click the left mouse button and not cry.
and consequently the closing was not scheduled for Monday. They could have asked me, but it slipped their minds too.
It's interesting the aftermath of this condition.
As soon as I talk about forex, there's a pronounced vascular reaction - a vasomotor shift. A kind of non-specific inflammation.

Something similar, but on a smaller scale, has been observed in experienced traders.

P.S. 1. The prevention of negative conditions is, at first glance, as follows: not to exceed some significant, momentous threshold amounts.
However, it turns out that not to exceed some also significant percentages on the deposit.
2. It is assumed that in mechanical trading the same will be observed with some displacement in social connections.

Prival:
rsi:
You could be more specific - the first two deposits.
Maybe this is the purification :-) Then, like a lamb, all over again, in a spiral

It's like drinking rotten vodka.
Or it's like rebooting a newly reduced personality.

Korey:
P.S. 1. The prevention of negative conditions is, at first glance, as follows: not to exceed some significant, momentous threshold amounts.
However, it turns out that not to exceed some also significant percentages on the deposit.
2. It is assumed that in mechanical trading the same will be observed with some displacement in social connections.

This is a mechanical approach, artificial i.e. not natural. According to the title of this thread another more effective one should be used. Self-awareness. Autogenic training methods

Korey:
P.S. 1. The prevention of negative states - at first glance is as follows: not to exceed a certain threshold of significant fate amounts.
However it turned out not to exceed some also significant percent on the deposit.
2. It is assumed, that in mechanical trading there will be similar with some displacement in social connections.

1. The only way to prevent this is to raise awareness by widening and deepening the range of concepts to the level of free use. In other words, development.

2. it is bound to happen.
2.1. When trading with a purchased Expert Advisor, it is correct (with variations from losing everything to pretending to world domination:).
2.2. When trading your own advisor, there will be a weakening of social ties, the circle of communication will be narrowed, and the focus will gradually move outside of forex.

To Prival to SK
The first thing that was exposed and floated in that trade was consciousness. The higher consciousness. If we believe Anagarika Govind and his sources, human beings have 121 types of consciousness.
In the example of the ladies - both have the 3rd stage of AT according to Schultz (!). Hence the percentage security intake is not exactly mechanical.
One prof. trader with clients, who also had Ata only 2, dived deeply - all knowledge disappeared at once, as if he was watching the account from behind a partition, which is the same as watching and not knowing. I have not seen more traders with AT in self-report.

And those who trade without AT are hard to figure out (what happened to them), because they do not record self-reporting,
but the effect is comparable.

No effect of AT on the sustainability of the depot has been detected.

News of the hour for Natural Intelligence:

Bush Jr. announces sharp increase in military budget (+7%)
However, in the current environment, this jump in military spending will lead to a temporary, several-month-long appreciation of the dollar to 1.35 EUR to 150 Yen,
dollar to 1.35 on the EUR and 150 on the Yen.

Korey писал (а): The effect of AT on depot stability has not been detected.

Perhaps the reason is that autogenic training is aimed at harmonising, calming, stabilising the subject's inner world. Which is in stark contrast to the outer world (in this case, the catastrophic forex). A subject who is in relaxed equilibrium will not necessarily be able to react quickly and adequately to a catastrophe.

Maybe, proper mental preparation should lead a person to some subcritical state (i.e. far from equilibrium and close to a catastrophe - just like at stochastic resonance), i.e. the one that corresponds to the state of environment? After all, how do they train special forces? They train their reactions to extreme situations. The classical lotus pose in an action film, in which a superhero prepares himself for the fight to the death, is not a stabilization, but on the contrary, it is an adjustment to extreme efforts. It is the preparation of all the body's reserves for an instantaneous reaction, not their sedation.

I don't think so. Harmonisation comes in many forms. AT can bring a person into a state of complete inner harmony also through disconnection from the outside world. It is indeed easier to reach the state this way. However, this variant completely negates the harmony of the inner and outer.

On the contrary, martial arts are built on achieving dynamic harmony with the outside world. But it is hardly suitable for forex. In a duel with a man, at least the aim and the possibilities of the opponent are clear, the physical laws of his action (the same for both) and methods of dealing with it are understandable. And forex has no goal, much less a goal to defeat you. As it has been already said here more than once, trading is rather a duel with one's psyche. Therefore, it requires a much higher level of harmony, i.e. a combination of internal harmony and external harmony. Kroche - kung fu. :-)

Reason: