F - page 2

avtomat:
I'll try.
And what about the retrospective reports, we can assume that this is not the first or only attempt at a dozen accounts in different directions, which one I dug out - the one I'm broadcasting

IvanIvanov:
And what about the retrospective reports, we can assume that this is not the first or the only attempt at a series of ten accounts in different directions, which one dug out - that one is broadcasting
you can "assume" anything you want, any nonsense you want...

avtomat:
You can "assume" anything you want, any nonsense you want...

Why not answer honestly? That this is a new attempt. That there has already been one failed experiment. That changes have been made and now you can try to improve the system by engaging the public in discussion, drawing conclusions and improving it.

The truth is always easier, isn't it?

artmedia70:

Why not answer honestly? That this is a new attempt. That there has already been one failed experiment. That changes have been made and now we can try to improve the system by engaging the public in discussion, drawing conclusions and improving it.

Truth - it's always easier, isn't it?

There have been many attempts, many experiments. There have been many successful experiments. There were a lot of failed experiments. Changes were made many times, so I can't even remember the original version exactly.

But you, Artyom, get to the bottom of his "assumption" : " Then you will understand why I answered him so and not otherwise.

The experiment is at the very beginning of the journey, and you know it. Now, think about what kind of "translation" is being made.

And I can give you reports even every day, even if it is several per day - new, fresh - almost in real-time mode.

avtomat:

There were a lot of attempts and experiments. There were a lot of successful experiments. There were a lot of failed experiments. Changes were made many times, so I can't even remember the original version exactly.

But you, Artem, get into the essence of his "assumption". : " I've got a dozen of accounts in different directions, and then you'll understand why I answered him exactly this way and not in a different way.

The experiment is at the very beginning of its way, and you know about it. Now think about what "ten" was being "broadcasted" from.

And I can submit reports, even if every day, several times a day, new and fresh, almost in real-time mode.

I understand that. The man just asked you a question with a twist in it. Just your answer was in the style of "fuck off", and I offered to answer as is - then there would be no more questions and there would be no rudeness.

For my part I will say: This is indeed a new start for a new project. And it has been launched exactly when it is specified and trading on it has been conducted since its launch, but not at random from dozens of different accounts.

Although, personally, I do not understand the reasons of some of your actions - I see some entries in a different way, and in a completely different direction.

There are mistakes, but I try to deal with them.

avtomat:
You can "assume" anything you want, any nonsense you want.

Hey you, you and I haven't been drinking to you.... got it - you....

The project started a couple of weeks before the first publication, hence the question, didn't assume all the tenderness of your nature and didn't even try to be rude in your first post, well as long as it's more convenient for you to communicate that way, please

IvanIvanov:

Hey you, you and I haven't been drinking to you.... got it - you....

The project started a couple of weeks before the first publication, hence the question, did not assume all the tenderness of your nature and did not even try to be rude in my first post, well if you are so comfortable to communicate, please

That question wasn't a question at all.... It was an "assumption" -- that's what was central to the message.

And the fact that this kind of "suggestion" is a covert form of insult --- that's kind of a no-brainer... kind of a no-brainer.... Right?

avtomat:

That question wasn't even a question at all.... It was an "assumption" -- that was the main point of the message.

And the fact that this kind of "suggestion" is a disguised form of insult --- that's kind of a no-brainer... kind of a no-brainer.... Right?

Yeah, with that attitude the project is doomed if everyone insults you like that)

chuvels:
Yes, with that attitude the project is doomed if everyone insults you like that)
psychologist... ;)))
Reason: