The market is always wrong - page 5

Dear Mr Reshetov,
I would very much like to clarify and help us all.

I made some pictures from the demo account v.1.1 which
lasts already a couple of weeks and has 2 groups (4 pairs).
two reverse USD (same magic) and two EUR (different magic)

I think only you can find (correct the mistake) and answer the question:
Why trades are executed by the logic you describe
only for the second pair in the group.

For USDJPY-USDCHF
USDJPY- wrong (around beginPrice)
USDCHF- right (around fair Price).

For EURJPY-EURCHF group
EURJPY-incorrect (around beginPrice)

EURCHF-right (around fair Price)

The pictures are only for EUR group as for USD group the same is true.

How do I know which pair will be first for my EA?
What about all 3 pairs in one group? The big question is:
Can I make all pairs in one group work around
fair price?

There are many questions, but only one:
which logic do we want to use - fair or begin?

The chart in the window shows i-BalEQ indicator
which can be found on this forum.
It shows the Balance and Equity of your account.
This is for Fed who does so much work with Exel.

Thanks to Yuri for the interesting Expert Advisor

Figar0:
Fed:
I just keep looking at version 1.1 and everything I write applies to it. I'll be honest - I like it. And it is possible to play on it, and it seems to me that even not so huge depo can be managed, if you calculate everything competently and understand the reaction of the settings well, and if you change the EA a bit or watch it work.

For now I also deal with version 1.1, I like it, I have something to experiment with.

I have very good results in less than two weeks with my modest depo of 3000.
  • Alpari Demo
  • Login: 468988
  • Investor Password: hadn4kd
  • How do i know why i have my Expert Advisor open two positions for the whole deposit and you have it working with 0.1 lot? What are the settings?

Winner:
    Figar0:
    Fed:
    I just keep looking at version 1.1 and everything I write applies to it. I'll be honest - I like it. And it is possible to play on it, and it seems to me that even not so huge depo can be managed, if you calculate everything competently and understand the reaction of the settings well, and if you change the EA a bit or watch it work.

I am dealing with version 1.1 as well, I like it, I have something to experiment with.

Results of trading in less than two weeks, very decent, with a modest depo of 3000
  • Alpari Demo
  • Login: 468988
  • Investor Password: hadn4kd
  • How do i know why i have my Expert Advisor open two positions for the whole deposit and you have it working with 0.1 lot? What are the settings?

Settings, a little selves (one line, beginprice a little!!!! follows the market, the test shows so better, although strange), plus the advisor works po-tice. In general, it is not easy to read the work of this advisor....

Figar0:
    Winner:
    Figar0:
    Tell me, why does my EA open two positions at once for the whole depo, while yours works from 0.1 lot with normal positions??? What are the settings?

Settings, a little selves (one line, beginprice a little!!!! follows the market, the test shows so better, although strange), plus the advisor works po-tikyo. In general, reading the work of this EA is not easy....

What should I change in settings to open at 0,1. Not for the whole depo in lots?

Winner:
    Figar0:
    Winner:
    Figar0:
    Why do I have my EA open two positions at once for the whole deposit, and you have it working with 0,1 lot with normal positions? How do you set it up?

Settings, a little selves (one line, beginprice a bit!!!! follows the market, the test shows it better, though strange), plus the EA works postically. In general, it's not easy to read how this EA works....

What should I change in settings to open at 0,1. Not for the whole depo in lots?
    1. Stop the advisers
    2. Close all positions
    3. Highlight the chart on which the EA is standing
    4. Press F7
    5. Set the input parameter beginPrice equal to the current Bid on the chart
    6. If there are more EAs, whose beginPrice is not set to the current Bid, go to step 3.
    7. Run Expert Advisors
    Another reason for which it opens only whole lots - the minimum lot size in the account is 1, not 0.1. In this case you should either open a mini account or change your brokerage company.

corner_h:

Dear Mr Reshetov,
    I would very much like to clarify and help us all.

I have made some pictures from a demo account v.1.1 which
    lasts a couple of weeks and has 2 groups (4 pairs).
    two reverse USD (same magic) and two EUR (different magic)

I think only you can find and answer the question:
    Why trades are executed by the logic you describe
    only for the second pair in the group.

For EURJPY-EURCHF
    EURJPY-incorrect (around beginPrice)

EURCHF-right (around fair Price)

Images only for EUR group as for USD group the same.

How do I know which pair will be first for my EA?

I don't see any error. On the EURJPY, it appears that the buy opened first below the beginPrice and pulled down the FairValue on both instruments. Due to this on EURCHF the current price was higher than the FairValue and therefore opened short.

On beginPrice in general, the strategy can be neither right nor wrong. The beginPrice is the initial FairValue, until the first trade is opened on any instrument of the group. And the only role that this external parameter has for Expert Advisors is to know where the FairValue was before the first trade in the group, in order to calculate the accounting correctly (the accounting is recalculated each time at the first tick of a new bar, i.e., it is not stored anywhere in a ready form).

The first pair for the Expert Advisor will be the pair on which the current price has moved away from the beginPrice so much that the calculated volume of the lot has exceeded the value 0.1.

Generally, there are no leading or trailing pairs. There are pairs with large ranges which set the tact of other pairs dragging the Fair Value of the entire group. Flat pairs are always slave pairs until they start trending.

Yes,but with an initial deposit of 100,000 he opens pos 60 (lots) of one currency pair and for the rest another???? <br / translate="no">
    Thanks Yuri for the explanation!!!!

Winner:
    Yes, but with an initial deposit of 100,000 he opens pos 60 (lots) of one currency pair and for the rest another????

Highlight the chart with the EA which opened the first 60 lots. Press F7. In the settings window, select the tab "Input parameters". In the reply to this message, specify the values of the input parameters and the name of the instrument on which the EA is installed.

Yuri, when does this price change? Every day or what? Sorry to be a nuisance.

Winner:
    Yuri, when does this price change? Every day or what? Sorry to be a nuisance.
    Actually:

Price on instruments with the arrival of each tick.
    Fair Value - after each trade on all instruments in the group.
    And beginPrice - is set once and for all by Bid of the instrument, on which the EA is placed - a constant.

And so, everything has really turned into an annoying thing a long time ago. Because, all this has been written about many times and I'm really getting tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

I will retire from this topic for about a month. Enough already on the same trivial questions to answer. And you hang out here without me.

When someone tries to figure it out for himself, he remembers everything very quickly. And if everyone is repeated many times, they don't memorize shit, but only ask and ask what they should have learned a long time ago.

Goodbye! Bye!
    Reason: