Do you permit to call funtion 'GetLocalTime' from 'Kernel32.dll'?

No matter what I do I can't get this dialog box to go away. I've unchecked 'confirm DLL function calls.

Thanks in advance.

[X] allow dll calls

[_] confirm dll calls

7bit:

[X] allow dll calls

[_] confirm dll calls

This is what I have. Any other ideas? It works with FXDD but not ibfx.

kerbed87908:

This is what I have. Any other ideas? It works with FXDD but not ibfx.

I've never seen this not work. Are you sure that you are amending the per-EA versions of these settings (on the "Common" tab of the EA's properties) in addition to the the global MT4 settings in Tools/Options/Expert Advisors?

The "Common" tab? How do I access the common tab?

kerbed87908:
The "Common" tab? How do I access the common tab?
When you add an EA to a chart, or change an existing EA's properties by right-clicking over the chart and choosing Expert Advisors/Properties (or press F7), then you should see a window with two tabs: "Inputs"which shows the EA's user-configurable parameters; and "Common" which controls what the EA is allowed to do.

The "Safety" settings under "Common" are populated from the global settings in Tools/Options/Expert Advisors, but changing the global settings in Tools/Options/Expert Advisors does not affect EAs which are already running.

jjc:
When you add an EA to a chart, or change an existing EA's properties by right-clicking over the chart and choosing Expert Advisors/Properties (or press F7), then you should see a window with two tabs: "Inputs"which shows the EA's user-configurable parameters; and "Common" which controls what the EA is allowed to do.

The "Safety" settings under "Common" are populated from the global settings in Tools/Options/Expert Advisors, but changing the global settings in Tools/Options/Expert Advisors does not affect EAs which are already running.

Thank you. That seems to have been the issue.
Reason: