MT4 - NeuroShell Day Trader Professional - MT4 - page 2

bstone:

Technically it is probably possible, but probably not many people are interested.

Where can I download your version of NS? I'll have a look at their API and tell you what can be done.

I have a legitimate version of NS. Are you an MQL programmer or are you interested in NS 5.3? You can legally download it from here - http://www.neuroshell.com/
What does "few people are interested" mean?

LeoV:

I have the legal version of NSH. Are you an MQL programmer or are you interested in NS 5.3? You can legally download it from here - http://www.neuroshell.com/

I am a programmer and wanted to see their API. Since there is no demo or API documentation on their website, I can't do that.

And "few people are interested" - what is that about?

To the fact that I haven't seen anyone here willing to help you.

bstone:
LeoV:

I have the legal version of NSH. Are you an MQL programmer or are you interested in NS 5.3? You can legally download it from here - http://www.neuroshell.com/

I am a programmer and wanted to see their API. Since there is no demo or API documentation on their website, I can't do that.

And "few people are interested" - what is that about?

To the fact that I haven't seen anyone here willing to help you.

If you are a programmer, I can send you an example of TradePump.
And I'm not asking to do it out of interest, just for fun. Every job must be paid for.

LeoV писал (а):

If you are a programmer, I can send you an example of TradePump.
Send it to bstone [AT] pisem.net.

And I am not asking to do it out of interest, just for fun. Every job must be paid for.

I agree with this position. And it was obvious to me from the start, otherwise I wouldn't have even written.

bstone:
Send to bstone [AT] pisem.net.
Dropped

LeoV:
Dropped
Got it. Examined. Responded.

bstone:
LeoV:
Discounted
Got it. Examined. Responded.

Sorry, I couldn't answer earlier. I've answered it now.

Hi, I have Neuroshell 5.2. My question is why do I need data-feed from MT4 if Neuroshell 5.3 allows me to make data-feed from
Trader Workstation InteractiveBrockers (even if you take into account that spread for a deal in IB= only 2,5 $, and not in the best case 20 $ as with brokerage companies that use Мt4? There is a file DataPumpExample.zip on wardsystems site. I have no possibility to go there. If you send it to me, I would be grateful and I think I may help.

Liberty:

Hi, I have Neuroshell 5.2. My question is why do I need data-feed from MT4 if Neuroshell 5.3 allows me to make data-feed from
Trader Workstation InteractiveBrockers (even if you take into account that spread for a deal in IB= only 2,5 $, and not in the best case 20 $ as with brokerage companies that use Мt4? There is a file DataPumpExample.zip on wardsystems site. I have no possibility to go there. If you send it to me, I will be grateful and I think I can help.

Hello Liberty! If you are a legal user, go and download it, if not - no. And to get data from InteractiveBrockers through Trader Workstation costs 70 dollars per month. Better to buy eSignal.

LeoV:
Liberty:

Trader Workstation InteractiveBrockers (even if you take into account that spread for a deal in IB= only 2,5 $, and not in the best case 20 $ as with brokerage companies that use Мt4? There is a file DataPumpExample.zip on wardsystems site. I have no possibility to go there myself. If you send it to me I would be grateful to you and I think I can help.

Hello Liberty! If you are a legal user, go in and download, if not, you can't. And it costs $70 a month to get data from InteractiveBrockers via Trader Workstation. Better to buy eSignal.

1.Hi LeoV! I hope that you are as critical as others about legality of software on your computer.
2) Even if InteractiveBrockers supply you with data would cost $70 a month (which is not true for account holders at InteractiveBrockers, it costs $10), then your expenses will be repaid after you open, say, just two positions on GBPUSD.
Reason: