FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1462

Evgeniya Balchin:
OK, all according to plan... If only the Audi would sing... and we'll be fine...
Am I the only one who thinks the Audi's not going down now?

vaz:
Am I the only one who thinks the Audi isn't going down now?
duck, what's he going to do then?

Evgeniya Balchin:
I would've gone with your 3%.
Yeah... with louboutins like that you can't fill up a hallway))))

Evgeniya Balchin:
i would sit back and not quack at all with your 3%..... that's if you have a 10 million deposit, only 300k a month in wooden money... and what? honestly, it's not good... !!!! And if the deposit is less, it's even worse... develop, read... and do not write such rubbish!! the boy is big!
What do you have, 0.1 even?

vng_nemo:

It's not even about cost - they have already devalued the dollar and the whole basket (euro, pound, yen, Canadian and Swiss franc), followed by a sharp withdrawal of capital from developing countries. China, Russia, Brazil, etc. had to devalue in response. KubKaramazov has it all spelled out in detail. The thing is, there is no way they can achieve the inflation target of 2.5%. - Afraid of falling into hyperinflation. Kuba has an excellent post - "Charybdis to FED". All in all, if one is not lazy, there is no need to guess at coffee grounds, all the moves by the ECB, the Fed, the CBR become quite logical and explainable. The US is running out of time, the "Ouroboros" have already started to devour their stomachs (delays and restrictions on pension payments and subsidies to the education system). run consumption is not working, no money is flowing into the real economy. Same sadness in Canada - there is a huge bubble in construction - plywood houses are sold at prices as if they were gold. All in all - a colossal, huge, all-encompassing asshole is coming. If the PCA collapses into hyper, everyone will suffer. I for one don't even know what currency to invest in, all cut paper will be worth as much as a used tram ticket. America has been living beyond its means for a long time. It used to just rob everyone, now even that doesn't always work out. The debts are so huge that the only way out is to go to zero. Either war or default, which is also war. The uncontrolled growth of debt lending to the population and the debasing of the state budget has led the country to a situation where repayment of debts is impossible in the foreseeable future. There is only one way out - to rob everyone of their money. This situation raises the question of what we mortals should do. That the American fund will collapse, I have no doubt. But where to invest, I do not know. Can anyone give me a hint?

The interest rate will be raised. More than once. Next year.
It will live another 10-15 years. For now, don't sweat it...)))

Alexey Busygin:
How much do you have, 0.1?
ah, you, dear, should only be interested in your own ..... like this...)) and how much I have, you should not give a damn... I commented on you because you wrote about it... otherwise I wouldn't even ask...

vng_nemo:

It's not even about cost - they have already devalued the dollar and the whole basket (euro, pound, yen, Canadian and Swiss franc), followed by a sharp withdrawal of capital from developing countries. China, Russia, Brazil, etc. had to devalue in response. KubKaramazov has it all spelled out in detail. The thing is, there is no way they can achieve the inflation target of 2.5%. - Afraid of falling into hyperinflation. Kuba has an excellent post - "Charybdis to FED". All in all, if one is not lazy, there is no need to guess at coffee grounds, all the gestures of the ECB, the Fed, the CBR become quite logical and explainable. The US is running out of time, the "Ouroboros" have already started eating their stomachs (delays and restrictions on pension payments and subsidies to the education system). run consumption is not working, no money is flowing into the real economy. Same sadness in Canada - there is a huge bubble in construction - plywood houses are sold at prices as if they were gold. All in all - a colossal, huge, all-encompassing asshole is coming. If the PCA collapses into hyper, everyone will suffer. I for one don't even know what currency to invest in, all cut paper will be worth as much as a used tram ticket. America has been living beyond its means for a long time. It used to just rob everyone, now even that doesn't always work out. The debts are so huge that the only way out is to go to zero. Either war or default, which is also war. The uncontrolled growth of debt lending to the population and the debasing of the state budget has led the country to a situation where repayment of debts is impossible in the foreseeable future. There is only one way out - to rob everyone of their money. This situation raises the question of what we mortals should do. That the American fund will collapse, I have no doubt. But where to invest, I do not know. Can anyone give me a hint?

Z.U. Looked at the attachments in a private message. Question - you all counted by hand? If so, you're a monster. I'm just looking at it, I'll figure it out later. Thank you. By the way, if you want, I already have a very decent grasp of VBA, if you need it, you're welcome.

I agree.

Thanks)

Vizard_:
The rate will go up. More than once. Next year.
It will live another 10-15 years. For now the monk will not worry...))).
If the dollar goes to a correction of 90 and below, otherwise there is no point.

Evgeniya Balchin:
Duck, what's he supposed to do then?
Alrighty, not much reason, but I won't sell, don't even ask!

vaz:
OK, not much of a reason, but I won't sell, don't even ask!
yes, girls are better not to be trusted))
Reason: