MT4 - NeuroShell Day Trader Professional - MT4

Hi all, Can anyone link Neuroshell and MT4 via DLL? Without DDE, Loadera and DT-Smarta - via DLL. Need to transfer quotes, transfer trading signals and get a report on trading signals execution? Or maybe there is a ready-made DLL? The office told me that this is possible and that such a DLL already exists.

LeoV:

Hi all, can anyone link Neuroshell and MT4 via DLL? I need to transmit quotes, transmit trading signals and receive a report on trading signals execution? Or maybe there is a ready-made DLL? The office told me that it is possible and that such DLL already exists.

Look here http://forum.alpari.org/thread29694.html. By the way, I wonder which office?

Figar0:
Look here http://forum.alpari.org/thread29694.html. By the way, I wonder which office?

There through DDE and CSV files. And the trading signals through an EA. I know all that. And the office is https://www.metaquotes.net/ru/. There's a phone number there - you can call.

So are there programmers who can do this?

LeoV:
So are there any programmers who can do this?
The coolest is through the Metastock database

Sergey_Murzinov писал (а):
The coolest thing is through the Metastock base
Need a connection via TradePump. Are there any programmers out there?

LeoV:
Sergey_Murzinov wrote (a):
The coolest is through the Metastock database
Need to connect via TradePump. Are there any programmers?
Via Nstfeed.dll. Everything works fine.

Sergey_Murzinov писал (а)
Via Nstfeed.dll. Everything works perfectly

What do you mean? Data delivery via DDE and Lauder works fine for me too. That's not what I'm talking about - read the first post carefully.

LeoV:
Sergey_Murzinov wrote (a)
Via Nstfeed.dll. All works fine

What do you mean? Data delivery via DDE and Lauder works fine for me too. That's not what I'm writing about - read the first post carefully.
If you think I can't read forums then yes. But I still say, it's a clean API via NTSFeed.dll put together with NSDT(RFM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sergey_Murzinov: pure API via NTSFeed.dll is put together with NSDT
Obviously - that's the point. That's not what I'm talking about. I work with MT4 trading terminal. Metastock is not necessary (although I know that data may be loaded through metastock files). I load quotes through the DDE and Lauder. I have no problems with it. DT-Smart and PutData will help you to fill the signals. There is no problem with that either. But all this is not "professional". There is portfolio trading in NS 5.3 and PutData does not work there anymore. And in version 5 Wards removed this addon altogether. There's TradePump. That's the one that needs to be linked directly to MT4. I called to MT4 office. They told me that it is possible to send quotes and reports of placed orders from MT4 (TradePump requires) and submit trade signals from MT4 to MS and all this can be done without DDE, Lauder, PutData and Dt-Smart - through DLL. So I am looking for a programmer who can do it. I have been advised to contact the MT4 office on this forum.
You don't have to be so nervous - nerve cells don't regenerate!

Technically it is probably possible, but probably not many people are interested.

Where can I download your version of NS? I'll have a look at their API and tell you what can be done.

Reason: