A trading system without a drain. Needs a programmer. - page 2

Forum administration: I don't want to start a topic for the sake of such a trivial thing - to litter the forum, maybe the admins will see it anyway:
Today, 19.11.2006, I left 2 posts in this thread. I go to the list of themes, and there is a date of the last post of the topic - 17.11. I pressed just in case "Refresh" - the same thing. Number of posts = 10, instead of 11 (without taking this into account).
That is, today's one is already taken into account (of two) and yesterday's too, but the date is the day before yesterday.
Something with the forum arithmetic and the calendar...

P.S. Checked after saving this post - with its accounting the posts was 11, but the date still remains 17.11.2006. Glitch... ;)

EVladMih писал (а):
2 FION: I don't understand your question about MM... If it's deciphered, it's Money Management, if it's Russian, it's risk limitation.
Well, what else is there to explain, I can't even think about it. :)

The question "what percentage of the deposit?" is probably written in a hysterical state. ;) IMHO, it's all clearly written about the percentage.
And it seems to be clear to the rest of us.... Clarify the questions.
Although there is no point in specifying, especially questions of this kind - we are already talking about an elective.
Maybe not to discuss these questions, but first: Money Management in Russian - is money management (money that is), in the secondMartingale - is also MM and in the third - less emotion, more prudence.

FION писал (а):
Maybe we shouldn't discuss such questions, but firstly: Money Management in Russian is money management, secondlyMartingale is MM too, and thirdly - less emotion, more prudence.
No emotions: sometimes literal translation and sometimes semantic. :)
We will not dwell on it, because no one else had such questions.

MM - Market Maker
:)
and what do you mean I've been in forex for a long time?
number of trades?

victors писал (а):
MM - Market Maker
:)
and what do you mean i've been in forex for a long time?
How many trades have you made?
Not a single thread can do without arbitrators and wisecracks instead of concrete work :))))))))
THE WORK IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Who wanted to (and can) work asked other questions. ;)

P.S. Even a complete beginner may come up with a good idea. His brain is still in the habit of stereotyping.

Vladimir Mikhailovich, could you at least summarise the idea? The fact that several timeframes can be viewed at once is great. However, everything is not so simple there. I tried to do it for muwings but the result, frankly speaking, was not impressive.

I tried to do it by stochastic the result is all the inputs are good
but too rare

EVladMih:
Figar0:

Not a beginner.... 10% a day..... sounds cool. Except that not a beginner should know a successful entry is half the success, and 10% per day is possible only with an exorbitant MM, or with luck. Although I've had days and 30% a day, when I was green :)...

Authorized to write for and on behalf of the author of the topic. :)
He still can't cope with this forum himself.
The link to #MTF_Stochastic.mq4 leads to "404 Page Notchound" with a proud MQL logo.

The file really exists but it looks like it cannot be downloaded because of the # sign in the name. We will check and correct it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

eugenk1 писал (а):
Vladimir Mikhailovich, could you at least summarise the idea? The fact that several timeframes can be viewed at once is great. However, it is not that simple. I tried to do it for muwings but the result, frankly speaking, was not impressive.
I tried to do it with muwings, but the result was unimpressive. All the text disappeared. So in a nutshell.

1. Where did I write about simplicity? Remind me, please.
2. You didn't get it right with the muwings? I have a lot of things that didn't work out the way I wanted them to.
Many people make money on muwings without the finesse (e.g. Masterforex) and they are impressed.
3. It's not the indicators, it's the nuances of using them.
4. The idea is briefly stated. There is no possibility to lay out the TS in nuances (there is no description in nature, and now there is something to do without it). And without nuances even a single indicator is unworkable (see above)
Moreover - there are a lot of systems (working) in the Internet, but some people use them and continue to do so, while others consider them useless.
This despite the fact that they WITH DESCRIPTION not only ideas, but also ways of use.
IMHO in this case it's like the inscription on the gates of Auschwitz: "To each his own".

I am not a Guru by many criteria, but I have the right to give my opinion:
:)))))
P.S. There's a joke in every joke... ;)

Renat писал (а):
The file actually exists, but the # in the name seems to prevent it from being downloaded. We will check and correct it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for pointing this out.
There is a post above on this page about the calendar and forum arithmetic. I haven't checked the arithmetic, but the calendar is glitchy - this thread is still dated 17.11.2006, although there are already "fresh" ones.
Reason: