Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!! - page 7

mandor:
Put the advisor on the trading terminal server. It has backup power from a standalone generator.
That's easy to say! What if you don't have access to such resources? Is it even realistic to do this?

Vovik:
2 George-on-Don.
I completely forgot to ask. Is it possible to make the EA close all open lots at the end of the program? After all, I calculated its work around the clock, and if suddenly the lights go out, the breaker is not enough for much! It automatically shuts down! (To avoid accidental damage!!!))
)) I think you can deinit () put conditions at terminal shutdown - to delete orders - although this has to be checked)) but there is another side - how is your modem connected - i.e. if the internet connection goes down when lights out)))) - no Expert Advisor will remove orders)))))) - try the macd+rsi advisor - it looks like something similar to your TS worked out )))) - it is possible that something is not as you wanted - let me know - we will work together to clarify)))))))
Files:
macdcrsi.mq4  10 kb

Vovik:
That's easy to say! What if you don't have access to such resources? Is it even realistic to do this?
I provide access to the trading terminal server.

George-on-Don:
Vovik:
George-on-Don.
try the macd+rsi advisor - it seems that something similar to your TS worked out )))) - it is possible that something is not as you wanted - let me know - we will work together to clarify)))))))
just a question after testing. How does it work with lot reduction? and is the entering principle not mixed up, because all resource-intensive trades turn out loss-making! and how will it work if i increase lot to 0.4 from settings?

2 George-on-Don
Mistake #1 - it opens a position in the wrong direction, and closes it at a completely different point!
In short, it works like this, as shown in the picture!
And it is really not clear how we managed to close in the plus when buying, the price has fallen!
Files:
222.jpg  85 kb

And the way I see it, it should work like this:
with a reduction in the green dots!!!
Files:
333.jpg  84 kb

)Did you set the EA parameters for RSI and MACD correctly?)) In addition, after testing, you can see the history on the chart, along with the indicators you used. And if something is still not what you want, you already have a text-template, try to change or add new conditions yourself))) Sincerely George

2 vovik - let's get your system's exact trading signals in here -

for example

1. 27/02/2006 - 00:00 buy 2 lots EUR/USD (i.e. MACD or RSI signals such and such)
2 .27/02/2006 - 04:00 AM - decrease position by 1 lot (as MACD or RSI signal went this way and that way)

2-3 days like this - to work out as many situations as possible)) and for an accurate understanding of your TS.

George-on-Don:
2 vovik - let's put here the exact trading signals on your system -

and so 2-3 days - to work out if possible all the possible situations))) and for an accurate understanding of your TS
Here is the layout required behavior from 20.02.06 to 24.02.06 for the pair GBPUSD
Files:
text.txt  4 kb

Vovik:
George-on-Don:
2 vovik - let's put here the exact trading signals of your system -

and so 2-3 days - to work out if possible all possible situations)) and for an accurate understanding of your TS
Here is the layout needed behavior from 20.02.06 to 24.02.06 on GBPDollar pair
)It will not go - I ask to specify on what time-frame we trade? If the 1 hour, and MACD parameters for the hours of the signals such as 13:45 and 18:40 must be forgotten about because BEFORE the current hour is over and the next candle begins - we can not determine reliably whether or not there is a crossing, and whether the last value of the fast line below or above the previous hour))) - Watch the behavior of the two moving curves - when they are just about to cross))) - they may cross as many times as you want during the hour, and then - when the candle closes - they will not cross))) - it seems to me that these signals with the given parameters do not seem correct)) - It may be your opinion, but who has a different one?
Reason: