I will write the indicator for free - page 81

Hi, please make a couple of additions to this indicator (BetterVolume 1.6 is attached below).

The curve (MA) in the window of the oscillator crosses important volumes for the current market state: it is higher in the volatile market, lower in the calm market, increasing in the emerging trend with the simultaneous "capturing" of strong volumes, in the weakening market it falls, but "catches" the unexpected surges.
Thus, the MA curve "catches" significant volumes for different market conditions. Let's call it the Volume Significance Curve.
It's necessary:

In the window of the terminal, sign the bars with the significant (or more) number of ticks. E.g., the Significance curve "caught" a fill in ticks (volumes), then above (below) the bar will appear tick number caption. For a buy bar the caption is at the bottom, for a sell bar it is at the top. Dodge - by the last candle. Histograms are colored appropriately. Set the font size and indent from the candlestick.
2. in the window of the oscillator in the right free part - a counter of ticks for the current candle of the appropriate colour.

Thanks, don't let me win, comrades...Happy New Year to all.
P.S. Whether you need a picture, the description is clear. But if so, it will not be rusty.

Added a picture and clarification:

Enter the parameter "Sensitivity threshold". In the oscillator window it is a horizontal line of crimson colour. Below the threshold, even if the histogram crosses the Significance curve, nothing is written on the bars. That is, bar captions have "AND" conditions: "above the sensitivity threshold" AND "above the "Significance curve". Display the sensitivity threshold with a horizontal line, as shown in the picture.
You can see that the labels on the chart begin when the price has decided to take some significant action, for example, to pass a minimum or a maximum.
Once it has done so, the markers won't show up again, which tells us that the price has reached its goal. And the appearance of the first marker on the chart is a strong signal for a future move.

Files:

fest2:

Good day to all! I don't know if I'm writing here correctly or not, but the topic is free to write an indicator... I need an indicator, maybe even a script or who knows how to call it correctly... The need to the schedule appear 4 lines from the zero point, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom so the settings can be set the distance in points, the distance between each line is the same ... Also, you can move these lines on the chart, they should all move together so as not to change the distance specified between the lines ... Also, the first line of the zero point, have buffers, well below in a sell, top in buy ... I think who wrote the indicators understand what the buffers ... because I don't really understand what they are... but I need buffers in the indicator ... I don't know if I described it correctly, but I think the meaning is clear ... who can write such an indicator?

Learn to use Fibonacci levels, you can set the parameters and the number of lines in the settings.

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

EURUSD, H1, 2020.01.28

Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Real

EURUSD, H1, 2020.01.28, Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Real

I'm looking for an indicator that marks with colour on the chart the candles that have passed a certain number of points. And basically it does not matter which way but it would not be superfluous.

I'm sorry to write in this thread, but maybe someone here can help me solve the problem ... I downloaded the indicator and it is not installed on the chart ... It's too bad, I needed it to work on the chart! Maybe someone will fix the problem and it is not so strong?

Hello! this is probably for first graders, but still, if you're not too lazy please help. for MT4 (MQL4) an indicator is needed (lightcolour rendering and only from the purchase price)
The indicator should have the following parameters: ruble multiplied by silver and divided by 31.1 ... on charts from 10 or 15 minutes to daily ... by analogy I will try to copy it for the yuan and also just brent multiplied by the ruble.

Niolas1987:
I'm sorry to write in this thread, but maybe someone here can help me solve the problem ... I downloaded the indicator and it is not installed on the chart ... It's too bad, I needed it to work on the chart! I cannot install it on the chart... How can I fix this problem if it is not so serious?
What do you mean "it's not installing" ? It's visible on your chart, isn't it ? I had no problem getting it on the chart.
Files:
Alpari_MT4.png  24 kb

svetik50:
Hello! this is probably for first graders, but still, if you're not too lazy please help. for MT4 (MQL4) an indicator is needed (lightcoloured rendering and only from the purchase price)
with parameters: ruble multiplied by silver and divided by 31.1 ... on charts from 10 or 15 minutes to daily ... by analogy I will try to copy it for the yuan and also simply brent multiplied by ruble.

What is the buy price? Can it be from candle's close, open, high, low. "only from the buy price" ?

Here is the indicator. From the close of the candle. Enter any two pairs. Exactly as it is written in the terminal. I.e. if it says USDRUB, you don't need usbrub or something else. Enter the required coefficient (Coeff_Division). And as an additional option :), you can mirror all this with Mirroring_Paar_2.

P.S. After installing on the chart in the menu, press refresh.

Can you tell me if it is realistic to parse the order book from here https://fxssi.com/tools/dom-snapshots?pair=EURUSD to make calculations with the numbers from the book?

Александр:

What is the buy price? Can it be from candle's close, open, high, low. "From the buy price only" ?

Here is an indicator. From candle's close. Enter any two pairs. Exactly as written in the terminal. In other words, if it says USDRUB, then you do not need usbrub or something else. Enter the required coefficient (Coeff_Division). And as an additional option :), you can mirror all this with Mirroring_Paar_2.

P.S. After installing on the chart in the menu, press refresh.

Alexander, thank you for your help

Afternoon. I need a custom indicator that draws a zone on the chart for 5, 15, 30, 60 min candle at open/close or max/min (it should be possible to select the candle (5, 15, 30, 60 min) and price (open/close or max/min). The area should be drawn from 0 o'clock to 23 o'clock. The chart should show the days of the week. It should be possible to select the candlestick (for example, 15:30) used for drawing the chart for each day of the week. It should be possible to draw an inscription on each zone separately, not more than 20 characters. For each day it should be possible to create 2 zones. There should be an option to choose how the zone is drawn (by a frame or filled with a colour - this is enough in the code). It should be possible to select the number of days the zones are shown on the chart. If there is a possibility to save on the chart the zones of the last week in different colours (maybe with script), it would be great for saving the history on the chart, because the next week will be different zones and the previous weeks will be re-drawn. At the moment I use 2 indicators (2 ZONES and Days of the week), one draws the days of the week the other draws the same zones for each day of the week. It's not very convenient to do every day, when you can do everything at the weekend for the coming week ahead.

It should work out something similar. Or you can take a look here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/11339592/usdjpy-m15-alpari-international

График USDJPY, M15, 2020.02.16 08:14 UTC, Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Real
График USDJPY, M15, 2020.02.16 08:14 UTC, Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDJPY. Период графика: M15. Брокер: Alpari International. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2020.02.16 08:14 UTC.
Files:
2_8dw3.ex4  17 kb
2_t6w6.mq4  11 kb
yip_49e0ov.ex4  21 kb
Reason: