I will write the indicator for free - page 56

poruchik:

Thank you very much. It's not even convenient to ask how it works. There's nothing in the settings.

Maralka2001:

Thank you very much.It's not even convenient to ask how it works.There's nothing in the settings.

I have tried everything as far as I am concerned.

2.Since this is the case right away I ask if you can write or know where there is such an indicator, which on the H1 and H4 showed the opening of a new candle vertical lines.

At the same time on the H1 this line (pointer) is moved to the next and not drawn on each candle. And on the H4 this line has remained at most three four candles.

And with the appearance of a new line the very first one disappeared.All should be visible on the TF from M1 to H4.And the colours could be changed.

Maralka2001:

I have tried everything, though, as far as I am concerned.

2.Since this is the case right away I ask if you can write or know where there is such an indicator, which at H1 and H4 showed the opening of a new candle vertical lines.

At the same time on the H1 this line (pointer) will move to the next and not draw on each candle. And on the H4 this line has remained at most three four candles.

All should be visible on the TF from M1 to H4. And the colours can be changed.

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I would like to ask you to write an indicator-assistant, for MT4,

the task is
to look for candles with the same hai and low in the specified interval
high = high
low = low
high = low
low = high

and mark them with points of different colours, or connect them with lines

The information is updated each time a candle closes, and no traces are left outside the specified range.

I forgot one important detail - if a candlestick has no tails, then we take the opening and closing price as the high-low.

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, audible alarms, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

2. Now I need to ask you right away, can you write or know where there is such an indicator, which on the H1 and H4 shows the opening of a new candle with vertical lines.

At the same time on the H1, this line (pointer) will move to the next and not draw on each candle. And on the H4, this line has remained at a maximum of three to four candles.

And with the appearance of a new line the very first one disappeared.All should be visible on the TF from M1 to H4.And the colours could be changed.

Hello! Please write such an indicator, or logically maybe a script, whatever is more convenient. Every day, on a certain TF, there are candles up and down. Each candle has its own time (for example, on М1 there are 1440 candles and each has its own time). We need an indicator, which would show how many candles, on this TF, up and how many down candles in total in the history of the TF. I.e. (for M1) the first candle has time 00:00, the second 00:01, the third 00:02, etc. and below each candle number how many candles in the history of the TF is up WITH THIS TIME and how many down. For example as a histogram. Thank you!

P.S. This seems to be a simple idea, but I have no idea how to realize it. I do it seldom... Yes, on MT4. Thank you!

help to fix during the session, it goes down adviser buys

Attach please allert to the indicator CCI_Arrows at the appearance of the arrow, or maybe someone has a ready made I can not find for mt5((((
Files:

zdorov:
When I see CCI_Arrows indicator, I cannot find it for MT5(((() I will try to use CCI_Arrows indicator in MQL4 if I have a ready-made one.

This section is for MQL4!

Reason: