I will write the indicator for free - page 25

Hello, I have an indicator which draws the inside bar high and low levels. Can I change it so that the inside bar's high and low levels can be set manually at the distance I have set from the high and low?

Good afternoon. Could you help implement? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189511
Преобразовать сессии в нестандартный ТФ.
Преобразовать сессии в нестандартный ТФ.
  • www.mql5.com
Всем добрый день. В терминале есть скрипт для конвертации необходимого тф, но мне надо получить в виде нестандартного тф торговые сессии...

Hello. I will come straight to the point, there is an indicator for MT4, here https://fortrader.org/indicators-forex/divergence-indicators/foreks-indikator-divergencij-rsx-nrp-reg-histo_mtfdivergence-nmc.html It signals when the divergence is detected, but often the signals are lagging. The arrow on the histogram and the alert should appear right after the signal candle closes, implying entry into the next candle after the signal one. But the signals often lag behind, let's say the signal candle is closed, and the signal appears on the next candle, when it will be 10-15 minutes, if on H1, while the signal must be closed immediately after the signal candle, and not in the middle of the next one. But sometimes the signals work on time, so the signal candle closed, and the alert and arrow on the rsi bar chart appear at once. But I need the signals to come in time, right after the signal candle closes. Can someone remove the lag of signals in this indicator? I think the normal programmer it will not be difficult, the price will agree, the work I pay generously, within reason. If that write here Xan2307@gmail.com

Xan2307:
Hello. I will come straight to the point, there is an indicator for MT4, here https://fortrader.org/indicators-forex/divergence-indicators/foreks-indikator-divergencij-rsx-nrp-reg-histo_mtfdivergence-nmc.html It signals when the divergence is detected, but often the signals are lagging. The arrow on the histogram and the alert should appear right after the signal candle closes, implying entry into the next candle after the signal one. But the signals often lag behind, let's say the signal candle is closed, and the next candle, when it will be 10-15 minutes, if on H1, then there is a signal, but the signal must be closed immediately after the signal candle, and not in the middle of the next one. But sometimes the signals work on time, so the signal candle closed, and the alert and arrow on the rsi bar chart appear at once. But I need the signals to come in time, right after the signal candle closes. Can someone remove the lag of signals in this indicator? I think the normal programmer it will not be difficult, the price will agree, the work I pay generously, within reason. If anything write here Xan2307@gmail.com

If you look at the signal candle, the signal can be formed only between the two "tops" by the time the peak is formed, at least one more candle will have passed, because it may be the top and it may be the continuation of the trend with the indicator

Hello, I have an indicator which draws the inside bar high and low levels. Can I change it so that the inside bar's high and low levels can be set manually at the distance I have set from the high and low?

Hello! Need an indicator that will give a signal (sound and graphic) when candles (white-black-white, etc.) alternate on different timeframes, work simultaneously on several currency pairs, the interval in which the signal will be given, should be set by the user (at 3,4,5,6,7,8-th candle). For example, on the chart, after the first black candle, the second one is white, and the third one is black. And if possible, I would like to overlay the indicator on the chart history.
Files:
wsmw5v1.jpg  154 kb

Good day) Please write a digital ATP indicator only. For example in the upper left corner shows the value of any timeframe...personally I need to see the value of the daily APR on the 15-minute and hourly...it would be very convenient for many to use it) Thank you.

EvgenNSK:
Hello! Need an indicator that will give a signal (sound and graphic) when candles (white-black-white, etc.) alternate on different timeframes, work simultaneously on several currency pairs, the interval in which the signal will be given, should be set by the user (at 3,4,5,6,7,8-th candle). For example, on the chart, after the first black candle, the second one is white, and the third one is black. And if possible, I would like to overlay the indicator on the chart history.

The indicator searches for 5 such candlesticks on M1 and M5 - in the code, you can change Tf and add the right number of candlesticks.

Files:
5_Candles.mq4  9 kb

Hello. Is it possible to write a bar history indicator by year and display the chart of the selected year on the chart. To be able to select several years at once and display them. With the ability to select the historical number of bars before and after the "real bar". Ideally, the history from 2004 to 2016 would be uploaded. An example of what this could look like is attached. And when selecting several years at once so that the charts are displayed in different colours. This indicator that fits, but there is no 2016 and many years are not displayed (although history is loaded). I'll upload it, it might be easier for you to change the template.
Files:

sergei55579:
Hello. Is it possible to write a bar history indicator by year and display the chart of the selected year on the chart. To be able to select several years at once and display them. With the ability to select the historical number of bars before and after the "real bar". Ideally, the history from 2004 to 2016 would be uploaded. An example of what this could look like is attached. And when selecting several years at once so that the charts are displayed in different colours. This indicator that fits, but there is no 2016 and many years are not displayed (although history is loaded). I'll upload it, it might be easier for you to change the template.

Maybe.
Reason: