Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 289

Hello.

1. Is it possible in MT5 to trade several EAs simultaneously on the same instrument (I open several charts and overlay an EA on each one). Of course, that each EA will have a unique magik number.

2. Can I trade 1 EA for one symbol, but with different parameters? I open several charts with different timeframes and attach the EA to each of them. Of course, each EA will have a unique magik number.

For sure each EA will have its own unique number.

Hello!
I am not saving trading accounts in the terminal. For some time the computer saves them automatically (2-3 days) and then I have to enter them manually (authorisation). This also applies to terminals of other brokers. I reinstall terminals. What is the reason?
Sincerely, Aleksandr.

Installed MT4 on android. Some currency pairs are not setting SL and TP. Reinstalled several times. Nothing has changed. Has anyone had this happen.

Alepetuz:
Hello!
I am not saving trading accounts in the terminal. For some time the computer saves them automatically (2-3 days) and then I have to enter them manually (authorisation). This also applies to terminals of other brokers. I reinstall terminals. What is the reason?
Sincerely, Aleksandr.
What operating system do you have? What build of the installed terminal?

vse-klass:
Installed MT4 on android. Some currency pairs are not setting SL and TP. Reinstalled several times. Nothing has changed. Has anyone had this problem.
The same pairs from desktop terminal SL and TP are installed normally?

It's fine.

barabashkakvn:
What operating system do you have? What build of the installed terminal?
Windows 7 home extended. Terminal is latest build 460, I think (can't check it yet, I'm not at home), settings are correct... ( save personal info). Under ''file'' - ''database path'' it says user - AppData...- ...Terminal - .......(this broker). I don't
installed. You can delete all the profiles in the program files (folder) - the terminal still takes data from there (...App Data...). As if the "correct" database is present in parallel. ??? Profiles and all indicators are there too, as well as in the program file (although they are different in their composition), but there is a problem with the logins. Maybe something with MetaQuotesID?

vse-klass:
Installed MT4 on android. Some currency pairs are not setting SL and TP. Reinstalled several times. Nothing has changed. Has anyone had this happen.
Usually the ban on changing SL and TP is due to trying to set SL and TP very close to the current price. Try setting SL and TP at a farther distance.

Alepetuz:
Windows 7 home extended. Terminal is latest version, build seems to be 460 (can't look it up yet, I am not at home) The settings are correct... ( save personal info ). Under ''file'' - ''database path'' it says user - AppData...- ...Terminal - .......(this broker). I do not.
installed. And you can delete all the profiles in the program files (folder) - the terminal still takes data from there (...App Data...). As if the "correct" database is present in parallel. ??? Profiles and all indicators are there too, as well as in the program file (although they are different in their composition), but there is a problem with the logins. Maybe something with MetaQuotesID?

At the moment the last builds are like this:

MT4 build 670

MT5 build 975.

Update your terminal.

I press the SL or TP window where 0.0000 would be set and the program just returns me to the chart. That is, it doesn't even let me enter a price, it throws me out
Reason: