I will write the indicator for free - page 22

Please write an indicator based on the MA. The essence of the matter is that it sends a one-time sound signal with the withdrawal of the currency pair, when the candle body closes below / above the MA exactly the body and not the shadow. It should also be possible to choose their own sound file (if it is not very cumbersome of course) Thank you.

Aleksandr Bacho:
Please write an indicator based on the MA. The essence of the matter is that it sends a one-time sound signal with the withdrawal of the currency pair, when the body closed below / above the MA is the body and not the shadow. It should also be possible to select the sound file (if it is not very cumbersome of course) Thank you.
Additional conditions, look at the picture, there are small candlesticks, the signals will go back and forth on each candlestick

Yurij Izyumov:
Дополнительные условия какие, посмотрите на картинку, там дальше где мелкие свечи, сигналы будут туда сюда на каждой свече 

After the shadow of the candle closes above the MA, one signal is needed, the next candle after the signal closes above the MA, the next signal must be when the candle closes below the MA, if the candle closes alternately back and forth, provided that their bodies close either above or below the MA, the alert should also work.

Files:

Aleksandr Bacho:

After the shadow of the candle closes above the MA, one signal is needed, the next candle after the signal closes above the MA, the next signal must be when the candle closes below the MA, if the candle closes alternately back and forth, provided that their bodies close either above or below the MA, the alert should also work.

I made the arrows so you can understand why you were asked for additional conditions
Files:
MA_alert.mq4  4 kb
MA_alert.ex4  10 kb

made with arrows to make you understand why you were required to make additional conditions

Sorry, I got it. I have not described all that is needed, I need MA with the choice of parameters such as "Period ". "MA:" - such as Exsponential "Apply to: for example, the Median Price HL/2 " that is, you need to be able to choose these parameters and another very important condition is that the signal should be given when the closing price of the candle for example, under the MA and is not under it all the body but only the closing price that is important so the closing price was above or below , ie, do not wait until the candle body appears .If you don't know programming it's hard to understand what you have to describe.

There are some unintelligible signals on the indicator you dropped

Condition 1

The MA indicator must be with a choice of parameters such as "Period" "Method MA:" - for example Exsponential "Apply to: eg Median Price HL/2" i.e. you need to be able to select these parameters.

Condition 2

The signal should be activated when the CLOSE PRICE of a candle is located (for example) under the MA, ie is not under its entire body, but only the closing price, ie the main thing that the closing price is above or below, do not wait until there is a candle body is completely closed above or below the MA

Condition 3

After the closing price of the candle is above the wristband need only one signal that is, the following candles after the signal also closing price above the MA signal should not be , the next signal only when the candle closes below the MA that is the opposite

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Aleksandr Bacho:

Sorry, I got it. I have not described all that is needed, I need MA with the choice of parameters such as "Period ". "MA:" - such as Exsponential "Apply to: for example, the Median Price HL/2 " that is, you need to be able to choose these parameters and another very important condition is that the signal should be given when the closing price of the candle for example, under the MA and is not under it all the body but only the closing price that is important so the closing price was above or below , ie, do not wait until the candle body appears .If you don't know programming it's hard to understand what you have to describe.

There are some unintelligible signals on the indicator you have dropped

Condition 1

The MA indicator must be with a choice of parameters such as "Period" "Method MA:" - for example Exsponential "Apply to: eg Median Price HL/2" i.e. it must be possible to select these parameters.

Condition 2

The signal should be activated when the CLOSE PRICE of a candle is located (for example) under the MA, ie is not under its entire body, but only the closing price, ie the main thing that the closing price is above or below, do not wait until there is a candle body is completely closed above or below the MA

Condition 3

After the closing price of the candle is above the MA, only one signal is needed, i.e. the next candle after the signal one closes with the closing price higher than the MA, the next signal should not be necessary when the candle closes below the MA, i.e. the opposite signal

The signal from the closed candle may be only on the next candle, so they do not understand you, look at the candle back, and do not forget that the MA redraws, a little, but it is there

I'll finish reading the terms and conditions later

the third condition is because this is often the case when there are two unidirectional signals in a row

Yurij Izyumov:
I will read the terms a bit later

If it is possible to replace arrows by points and they should be above candlesticks so they do not block candlesticks. If sell is above candlesticks then under candlesticks on pair points

here's an example only the points should be higher below the candles

Aleksandr Bacho:
Please write an indicator based on the MA. The essence of the matter is that it sends a one-time sound signal with the withdrawal of the currency pair, when the body closed below / above the MA is the body and not the shadow. It should also be possible to choose their own sound file (if it is not very cumbersome of course) Thank you .

Files:
MAverage.ex4  22 kb
Reason: